02

"i just feel like he's been distant lately," jimin rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he sighed.

"oh really. well based on what you've been telling me, he doesn't seem like one for affection," his friend sua answered, furrowing her eyebrows thoughtfully.

jimin shifted in the dining room chair he sat in slightly, his elbow pressed against sua's marble table.

"i saw hickies on his neck. hickies," jimin,"said, sitting up in his seat.

"I don't think yoongi's cheating on you, he can't be," jungkook said as he adjusted his sweatpants while walking out the bathroom.

jimin slouched in his chair, a lump forming in his throat. he nodded slowly, blinking back tears. he desperately wanted to believe that that was true, but he knows what he saw, and those crimson blotches with slight hues of deep purple that were imbedded into his boyfriend's skin coming from someone that wasn't him put the boy on edge.

"how about. . .talking to him?" sua asked, rubbing small circles on jimin's back. jimin buried his face in the crook of her neck, his words muffled.

"i-i honestly don't know," jimin fumbled with his fingers, his teeth tugging at his bottom lip.

"it doesn't hurt to try," jungkook encouraged the boy, his girlfriend gripping his arm tightly.

jungkook looked at her, watching the girl shake her head, her saddened expression being directed towards jimin once again.

"it does. it does hurt to try when every time you're blamed for shit that the other one caused. it's fucking amazing actually. i don't know how he flips everything like that, and makes it seem like it's my fault. and that's not even the worst part. the worst part is that he makes me believe it's my fault every time," jimin ranted, a hint of slight anger enveloped in  the distress that had washed over him.

the couple just stared at the boy, unable to say anything but feel pure sorrow for him.