04

jungkook lazily rubbed sleep out of his eyes as he dragged his legs along, leading himself to the front door.

"who the hell is it? it's 2:45 in the fucking morning," the boy growled. He squinted, trying his best to catch as little light as possible in his eyes as he tripped over various pairs of shoes while struggling to reach the door.

"it's me," when he heard that muffled voice through the other side of the door, his grim expression turned soft as he quickly pulled the door open.

his eyes scanned over jimin, taking note of the boy's puffy eyes. His face tinted pink, and as jimin sniffled slightly while shifting uncomfortably in the doorway, all jungkook could do was pull the elder into his arms.

the bag and shoes jimin carried with him dropped in the entrance floor of the other's home as he heaved into the crook of jungkook'is neck as the boy rubbed his back.

"it's okay, hyung," jungkook said, smoothing down jimin's hair.

jimin wanted to believe that, but he couldn't. His sighs turned into a deep cry, as his grip around jungkook's loose shirt tightened.

. . .

jimin woke up the next morning on the living room couch in clothes he wasn't wearing the night before. he had a crisp white short sleeve that was a size too big for him, and a pair of grey sweatpants.

the boy waddled into the kitchen, traces of sleep still evident in his face as he sat at the counter.

"i see you're up," jungkook said sipping his coffee as he slid another mug over to jimin.

jimin nodded slightly as he drank from the cup, his eyes glued to the marble counter.

"so. . .do you want to talk about what happened yesterday?" jungkook asked, leaning against the counter.

jimin narrowed his eyes at the other before turning his gaze to the wall length windows on his right side.

"well. . .i was right. about him. . .you know. . .cheating," jimin mumbled running his fingers through his hair.

"did you guys . . . talk about it?" jungkook asked, studying the elder.

jimin let out a deep sigh, recalling the night," he tried to make it seem like i was fucking hallucinating. like my eyes were playing tricks on me. how. . .how can you lie to someone so easily while looking them in the eye like that, jungkook?" jimin asked, furrowing his brows.

jungkook couldn't answer the boy, his lips forming into what he thought would be words only to form into a thin line instead.

he placed his mug down on the counter and moved closer to the boy smoothing down his hair, trying to comfort him in some way.

"good morning guys," sua said, her bright aura illuminating the living room.

she flashed a warm smile towards jimin, rubbing his back as she swiftly moved toward jungkook to kiss him lightly on the cheek.

jimin watched sua as she passed him, as if trying to read her.

he remembered being with yoongi yesterday, a faint smell of sweetness clinging to his clothes.

that was the same smell that danced its way into jimin's nostrils as sua passed him.

". . .your perfume is nice. what fragrance is that?" jimin asked, a slight lump forming in his throat.

"oh thanks. it's called camellia," she said beaming.