05

jimin's body sunk into his couch as he plopped down, the smell of cigarette smoke suffocating him, the smell danced through the house and imbedded itself in the air.

it almost got rid of the sweet perfume smell. almost.

he took a shower and changed out of jungkook's clothes that he wore home only to pace around the house, contemplating what to do next. he rested on their coffee brown sectional, hugging the blue velvet throw pillow that once rested beside him. he felt himself drifting to sleep, but was startled awake when he heard the key pad beeping, signaling for the door to be open.

he scurried into the room not wanting to face the male, still gripping the pillow in his hands.

"do want anything to drink or something?" he could hear yoongi's low voice travel through the walls.

"no, I just want you," jimin's eyes grew wide as he heard the voice of a woman on the other side of the door.

jimin ran his fingers threw his hair, the pillow escaping from his grasp as he pulled open the door to reveal yoongi on the couch, lips stained with ruby red lipstick as some woman's mouth clung to his neck like white on rice, even as they both stared at jimin as if they were waiting for him to witness this ordeal.

"get out," jimin said in a low voice, his body shaking slightly as the woman slowly released her face from his boyfriend's neck.

if jimin didn't look hurt enough as hewas, he was completely shattered now as he watched the woman attempt to wipe her smudged lipstick, revealing herself as sua.

"get the fuck out," jimin's voice bellowed through their high rised one bedroom apartment. Even he didn't know his voice could get that loud.

yoongi threw sua her belongings, forcing her to leave as he went over in attempt to confront jimin, trying to apologize, thinking he still had a chance.

"jimin i-," yoongi tried to come up with more half ass words, but not quick enough to feel jimin's hand meet the side of his face. yoongi looked into jimin's glazed eyes. looking to see any sign of hurt, love. . .any sort of feeling. he saw none.

"what? what do you think i am? i'm not a fucking idiot yoongi. i knew you were cheating, but why did it have to be her?" jimin asked, a single tear falling out of his eye.

"i don't know. I was being stupid. I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry," yoongi said, reaching for jimin's hands only to grab air.

"I don't want to see you or any of your stuff here tomorrow," jimin said, turning his body away from yoongi, heading into the room.

"if it's still here by 11:59pm, it's fucking trash," jimin said, leaving yoongi there in the living room, alone.