Ενα

δάγκωσέ με

Taehyung woke up a bit later than usual this morning, the fortunate accident getting rid of the students under eye circles. He had no classes seeing as his first year of college just ended, summer hitting him like a truck. He was over the moon excited for the warm weather and the vacations, also not being able to wait to see his parents. He lived four hours away from home; the drive wasn't easy and he wasn't going to spend money on gas or spend money on a plane ticket. His parents understood, so now that his schedule opened up they would visit him more now.

Taehyung sat at his little coffee table out on his small balcony, sipping mango green tea and letting the warm wind wake him up even more. Taehyung lived off campus at a cute modernized apartment complex, rent paid by his parent and himself. He had a part time job during the school year, but now that he was on break he was ready to get a full time job; with limitations. He probably wasn't going to work, he just liked telling himself he would so that he felt productive and responsible.

   The man sat in silence, admiring the busy streets and the crashing water, making a note that he would be visiting the ocean later today. Kicked his chair with his heel, the smell of the salt water relaxing him. He wanted this summer to be different; he was sick of his normal. He hung with the same friends, went to the same stores, parks, and walked through the same halls— now, he was finally in college and could enjoy summer away from normal. He didn't have one friend that moved with him, but Jimin really doesn't like leaving his area. He loved his apartment and somehow ended up getting a boyfriend, so jimin really wasn't seen much with taehyung. The two were still incredibly close, they just talked over the phone. During the school year, all they would do was sit in the library, or call each other to spill tea.

Taehyung was jealous of jimin, not understanding how the boy got a boyfriend, but knew jimin deserved it. Taehyung wanted that gross cheesy relationship, and jimin had just that. The two were almost made for each other. It actually grossed taehyung out sometimes— and he is starting to think that maybe he doesn't want that. He wants a partner that will explore with him. A person that will get matching tats, go clubbing, but still stay loyal. Though, Taehyung knew that once he found the right man/woman that he would fall in love with who they are, not caring if they met what he imagined to be the perfect significant other.
—taehyung has had little flings here and there, but all of them really didn't make him think 'oh yeah they are the one'. Taehyung needs that moment, needs that conformation that this is the person he is going to spend the rest of his life with.

The man didn't have a preference on what gender, he just wanted someone that was going to make him happy. I think that's what everyone wants, right? Someone to look for in time of need, someone to heal and grow with— even someone to fight with. He knew he was getting older, so he knew that it was about time to start getting serious. He promised himself no more one night stands— but only if he was really digging the person and if he was craving it. That's it.

A loud bang of a door pulled taehyung out from his clouded train of thought, suddenly realizing it came from the apartment right next to him. There was a wall separating the balconies— but that wasn't going to stop him. taehyung quietly pulled a chair up to the wall and hesitated before stepping onto it, placing his hands on the edge of the wall and pulling himself up enough so his eyes could study the other side. There was a dark blue umbrella and a plant, also a table and chair. What he didn't realize was that the person was sitting under the umbrella, earbuds in his ears and eyes focused on the streets below.

Taehyungs eyes widened and he stepped down, furrowing his eyebrows and walking inside his own apartment. It was time to call jimin. He whipped out his phone and set the elder a quick text;