Δεκαπεντε

this might not be permanent; I'm trying to feel something again and gauge my future here. Please bare with me and provide feedback :)

— — —

"Jeongukk,,"

Taehyung said in a soft, slightly distraught tone. His thumb was pressed into the rings of the note book, the page being pulled out with his other hand impulsively.

"She is very pretty...." he pauses.

"Do you know her?"

He simply states, holding the paper in his hand, staring at the dainty silhouette of who he mentally claimed to be yunhee. Jeongguk looked up at him with a puzzled expression, lips parted and his eyebrows lifted. He was at a loss for words, not understanding how the male in front of him just ripped a page out of his sketch book.

"Why would you-,,"he began, reaching for the paper in mid sentence.

"No, I don't know her."  He snagged the delicate piece of art from the red beads hands, offended by his actions. Taehyung frowned, knowing what he did was wrong, but he was also concerned with the fact that he knew jeongguk was lying. 
Silence was shared, taehyung sat back on his ankles, hand on a box, other in has lap, picking at the hem of his shorts.  Jeongguk continued to hold the paper, staring at the ripped edges, not knowing how to process his next few words. He was hurt. But would he be hurt if it was any other picture? His toxic emotional connection to yunhee seemed to be the cause of his pained heartstrings.

"Are you going to apologize?" Jeongguk croaked, loosing his somewhat confident attitude he tended to carry.

Taehyung continued to sit, just as confused and puzzled as jeongguk. The red head stared at the incredibly handsome male in front of him, his chest beginning to swell with an uncomfortable emotion. His palms began to sweat and he felt a wave of dread wash over him. 'What do i say?' He thinks to himself, knowing he hurt gguk, but he also knows yunhee. Why is he lying? Who is she to him? What is there to hide?
  "Uh," he begins, pulling another sketchbook out of the box in front of him and standing up. "Where do you want this?" He tries to say as casually as possible, trying to change the topic.

Jeongguk, again, was dumbfounded. What the hell, he's thinking, not understanding how dense the male in front of him could be. Jeongguk grew angry, knowing full well his reaction was not going to be pretty if taehyung didn't comply to his request.

"On the shelf behind you. Just put the book there," gguk stated sharply, standing up as well and sliding the drawing in a nearby book, so it's out of sight.. out of mind. Why does taehyung need to know his personal connections to his portfolio? His relationship with yunhee wasn't ANYONES business anymore. Jeongguk bit his lip and peered over to the red head, who seemed to be lost and overwhelmed in utter awkwardness. gguk felt something in the pit of his stomach, a feeling of longing. Taehyungs next words conquered that feeling, replaced it with relief.

"I'm sorry," taehyung finally admitted, making his way to a barstool jeongguk had resting in the corner of his apartment, closer to jeongguk himself.

"I don't know what came over me, that was.. selfish to say the least."

Jeongguk felt a slight victory, a light smile made his way to his lips. Taehyung saw this and automatically loosened up, he calmed the beast.

"Yunhee," jeongguk whispered, his ear buds dangling over the charcoal covered paper he leaned his body weight on.
"Stop moving."

The human model grunts with annoyance, her back aching from the constant holding of one pose. Her hair came to the point where it began to droop, and the whispies of her scalp began to rise from the humidity.
"I'm getting tired," she mumbles, hand on her chin, eyes dull and glossy. Her cheeks were rosy, her nose was puffy, the room was dim enough to set an ambiance of tranquility.

the artist was busy.

Jeongguk hunched over, fingers covered in a thick layer of black dust, his pants smeared with unintentional fingerprints. His mind wasn't concerned with how the female in front of him was feeling, he didn't concern himself with anything but his hands and paper.

"You are fine," he reassures, not lifting his eyes up from their droopy complexion. His lips were parted as his muscles focused on his fingers and the pressure of his pencils,,, he was putting his all into this piece, almost like his life depended on it. The connection was strong, his heart revolves around making sure he captured this woman's sharp, unrealistic beauty.

His head lifted, meeting yunhee a gaze, eyes clouded with his thoughts facing through his mind. He studied her body; curves, depressions, elevations- how her chest rose against the candle light and how her shadow grew on the blank wall behind her. The maroon duvet shined against the flickering flames and the silky Cotten gleamed in streaks.. the duvet complemented yunhees black, lace bound shawl that was strewn over her pale complexion. Jeongguk was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

"You are so," he started, finally setting down the charcoal and his paper. He stood up from his stool and pulled his ear buds out of his ear, throwing them to the floor, letting them dangle from his jeans pocket. He made his way to the woman in front of him. She met his gaze and straighten out her back for her face to meet jeongguks hand. He cupped her cheek, and caressed the apples of her cheeks with his charcoal covered thumb, leaving a streak of black across her dewey face.

",, You are so beautiful," he whispers, eyes filled with admiration.

Yunhee knew he was smitten, oh how she knew she didn't feel the same. Her nose scrunched with disgust. She didn't know why she was here, but she didn't know why she couldn't bring herself to leave the duvet.

—————

Hi, author here. This might shock some of you and I'm so, so sorry for this sudden chapter drop. I don't know why I'm here; I've been lingering for so long and I feel so unaccomplished just leaving this here. This might not get finished, but I may give you more in the next couple months.. please be forgiving and understanding. It won't be as sexually driven as past chapters have been, I'm warning you now,, that I'm not the same person as I was a year ago. Thank you !

UNEDITED — NOV, 30th