Δοδεκα*

We FRICKEN HIT 1K IM SCREECHING HOLY SHIT

Jeongguk stirred, his nose scrunching as the sun burned through his eyelids. He finally awoke to the smell of lavender, reminding him that he wasn't in his own room, and he was properly tucked in bed. Slowly propping himself up on his elbows, he peered around the room. Looking to his side, he watched taehyung, whom was facing him, twitch his nose while he slept.

Jeongguk soon sat up completely and rubbed his eyes, soon feeling the other side of the bed shift. Taehyung had woken up, stretching his arms up to the ceiling. He sat up, pulling the blanket above his chest.

"Good morning," He rasped, voice sending tingles down jeongguks spine. "Are you feeling okay?"

Jeongguk cocks his head to the side. "What?" He asks in confusion. Taehyung just blinks, looking oddly shocked.

"You... passed out last night..while.."

Jeongguk goes pale and a lump forms in his throat. "...fuck.." he whispers, his heart beating fast. He was so embarrassed. "I'm so sorry— it.. it just happens. I get really dizzy and I can't control it— I'm.. low on iron."

Taehyung let's the blanket fall, exposing his bitten chest. "That's all right, I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong after you passed out... that's why I kept you here. Also, you left me with a raging boner. Like..fuck." Taehyung paused, remembering the events of last night.

Jeongguk let's his eyes wander down taehyungs torso, stopping at his v-line. "Damn, did I do a number on you.." he mumbles, the red and purple bruises giving him a sense of dominance...control.  He barely remembers what happened the night before.

"What even happened? Did we..go all the way?"

Taehyung shakes his head. He, surprisingly, let out a soft chuckle. "No, you passed out before you could successfully give me head. I was so into it too—" taehyung closes his lips, a blush creeping on his face. His stomach began to churn. "You are definitely..good. last night was honestly the best I've had in awhile..and I used to be addicted." The elder mumbled the last part

Jeongguk raised his eyebrows, but then his features softened into a smirk. "Well..we can finish if you want. I'm sure I can repeat last nights events—just without the passing out part." The raven male removed the sheets from on top of himself to crawl over to the elder, climbing ontop of him and dipping his head into the crook of taehyungs neck, peppering him with kisses.

"Hmm... Jeongguk, I can't," taehyung groans, pressing his hands against the younger bare torso. "I have to meet someone for brunch," he complains, but Jeongguk doesn't stop. He only stops once he comprehends the words taehyung spoke earlier.

Addicted? Jeongguk thinks, lips still connected to taehyungs neck. What do you mean addicted? Is he a slut? What the—

He sits up. "What do you mean addicted?'

Taehyung rubs his neck and bites the inside of his cheek, the situation obviously embarrassing him.

"It's— it's none of your business." Taehyung shimmies himself off of the mattress, onto the floor and into his closet. he makes sure to cover himself up— shorts, socks, and a crew neck.... he really didn't have anything to cover his neck. I mean, he lives near the beach. Why would he need a turtle neck?

"What would you like for breakfast?" Taehyung asks as he steps out, only to find the bed being empty.

"Oh."

"Fuck, jimin, I can't meet him like this, what the actual—"

"Taehyung, chill." Jimin rummages through a pink makeup bag, concentrating on finding a small blending sponge.

"Is your concealer even going to match my skin? I'm so much tanner.. he's going to think I'm a whore."

Jimin giggles, pulling out the sponge, concealer, and bronzer. "You are a whore. but I'm going to improvise.. as best as I can. In the mean time, tell me about how.. this even happened. Weren't you on that sex strike?"

  "Jimin," taehyung practically moans, recalling the events from last night. "I'm just going to give myself a boner, shit,"

"—and dont even continue." Jimin says quickly, but taehyung didn't care. The younger ran his hands through his red hair, eyes squeezed shut out of aggravation.

  "We mer hoseok for dinner, which you knew about— but all throughout the dinner he was touching my foot, thigh, and I played along." He pauses, turning his neck a bit so jimin could pat makeup over the skin. —"then I end up in the bathroom because water spilled on my crotch, okay? But then all of a sudden, Jeongguk is standing next to me."

Jimin mumbles creep under his breath, which isn't acknowledged by taehyung. He decides to let it go.

He continues. "We are talking and I start kinda egging him on.. like playfully— but fuck, jimin, he had me on the sink with my back against the mirror. Hands under my shirt and.. we literally just made out in the bathroom. Hoseok didn't suspect anything."

"Oh, okay," the elder awkwardly continues. "But that doesn't explain the boatload of hickies on your neck. Dude, it looks like he even bit you."

Taehyung shakes his head. "I'm getting to it.. I drove back here so quickly, I almost crashed. No joke. Then we are racing up the stair case, making out in the hallway, and end up in here. On that bed."

"Did you change the sheets?"

"Uh, no— but first I'm ontop of him, then he's on me.. he had his mouth everywhere, jimin. Then he was going to give me head— but passed out."

Jimin stops what he's doing. "He passed out? You didn't get dick? Wait, what?"

"Yeah!" Taehyung exclaims, deeming frustraited. "The worst part is, he left this morning after I woke up to change. I walk out of the closet and he's gone."

The two share a moment of awkward silence.

"I really.. I'm really interested in him. There's something about him that makes me want more.. you get it, right?"

Jimin nods. "Just— dont get too caught up in him....I still think he's a vampire." Jimin flashes taehyung a smile in the mirror. "I'm done, by the way."

—-

Uh hi, keep reading bc stuff is gonna happen soon :)