Τεσσερα*

note; when there is a star by the chapter title, it has suggestive content ;)

κράτα με

T'was already the third day of summer break and taehyung hadn't been to the beach yet— so it was about time that changed. He planned on meeting one of his closest friends, Hoseok, at the docks before spending the rest of the day with him at the ocean. Taehyung planned on splitting his time in half; half in the ocean and half on the beach to tan. He loved it when he was tan, earning complements because his melanin skin each summer.

It was around 12:00 when taehyung left his apartment adorned in yellow swim trunks and a white/ blue billabong long sleeve shirt. He was a man full of color, his sandals red like his hair. He knew his outfit seemed pretty ridiculous— but it really didn't matter. He was going to be half naked anyway.

Taehyung was pleased with his decision to go to school out on the coast, not regretting the distance from loved ones one bit. The water was beautiful, the weather was amazing, and the vibe of the lifestyle was great. Living out here really brightened his character and demeanor— he loved the ocean and he always felt as if the ocean loved him back. Cheesy, yeah?

Unlocking his apartment door, he stepped into the hallway, cooler and beach bag in hand. Humming a light tune, he made sure his door was locked, then began to walk to the stairs.
—"shoot, where's my phone?" He mumbles, stopping in the middle of the hallway to search for his phone, which he assumed was in his beach bag. "Don't tell me I left it in my room.."

"Hyung," Jeongguk whined, slowly climbing the blue stairs to his apartment. "Do I really have to come with you? I mean it's 12:00. No, no— I don't care if you're bringing a friend. I don't need friends, hyung." Jeongguk paused, listening to the other. "Alright, alright. I'll come with you. Make sure you have the sunblock I need— also, you better not be trying to set me up with anyone." Jeongguk paused again, he now reached the top of the stairs. "Yeah yeah yeah, I'll see you then."

Jeongguk let out a groan and rolled his eyes. "I'm going to regret this," he whispers—

"Shoot, where's my phone?"

Jeongguk peeks beyond the stairwell wall and sees that boy— taehyung, right? Jeongguk gains his composer and looks down at his phone, taking a deep breath before turning the corner. Quietly, he pretends he is minding his own business before he makes contact with the others chest. Making sure the red hair man doesn't fall, jeongguk immediately reaches out for his arm and pulls him into his own personal space, taehyung letting out a light squeal. Jeongguk let's out a slight grunt while the other grips onto his forearm—

  Holy shit he smells good— Jeongguk thinks and closes his eyes, stomach erupting in almost a battle cry. Jeongguk practically had his nose shoved into the others neck. Taehyung stood there frozen for a good solid minute, not quite understanding what the heck was happening.

A few sniffs were heard and taehyung almost lost it. Is he smelling me? Holy— His eyes widened and his heart sped up, causing him to release from the other. Jeongguk looked disheveled— his cheeks were red and he looked tired. He dusted himself off and he shoved his hands into his pockets- "watch where you're going, Ariel."
—and with that, he walked passed taehyung and unlocked his room, disappearing and acting like nothing happened.

Taehyung blinked and parted his lips to protest, gripping onto his belongings and forgetting about his phone issue.

It wasn't long before taehyung stood at the docks entrance, beach bag in hand and cooler in another. "Where is he?" He thought out loud, eyes squinted as he gazed through the mass of people. He began to walk forward to the edge of wood, stopping at a bench to set his stuff down. He set his elbows on the railing, eyes wondering across the sea line.