Δυο

Jeongguk sat on his newly purchased couch, beer in hand and cigarette slowly burning out in the ash tray next to him. The tv let out a soft hum, his attention not really focused on the screen. He gazed around the room— bland. He thought, scrunching his nose and rubbing his cold hands on his clothed thigh. He was basically lounging in puma sweat pants and a matching sweatshirt, doing what he can to stay warm. His beer was set aside, and his cigarette finally went out over time. I should really unpack and decorate, he sighed, gazing over to the stacked boxes piling up against his wall. Shit.

Jeongguk slowly lifted himself up and off the couch, heading over to a blue grocery bag sitting on the counter; he untied the handles and peered inside for a box cutter—

BANG BANG BANG

"What the fuck," he furrowed his eyebrows and curled his lips in disgusts. He didn't want the front desk lady to harass him after their meet earlier; he assumed it was her, at least. "Hold on, noona." He grumbled loud enough for the human outside to hear. taking a sip of his beer and wiping his lips with the back of his hand, he opened the door. "Look I'm not interested," he started, only to stop mid sentence, realizing it wasn't the front desk lady.
—"um,"

"Hello! I'm Kim taehyung," the red head started, you could tell he was uncomfortable. "I live right next door and I noticed someone had moved in—" oh, he's the dude that was talking about me. Jeongguk had a blank stare- the stare directed at Taehyungs eyes.

    Taehyung quickly felt unwelcomed— he gripped the pan of bread and swallowed a big wad of spit. "I-I baked you banana bread," taehyung mumbled, not able to break the intimidating eye contact from the other.

Jeongguks eyes widened at the word banana, eyes darting down to the pan in the other mans hand. "Uh, thanks." He reaches out for it, only to have taehyung take a step back.
—"what's your name?" Taehyung snaps, securing the bread in his arms. Jeongguk snorts, stepping out of his door frame and yanking the bread out of taehyungs arms, taehyung hitting the hallway wall and Jeongguk making his way back inside with the treat.

"See ya, Ariel."

  Taehyung slipped on a black leather jacket over a maroon shirt, dusting off his black ripped jeans and slipping on his typical checkered vans. He felt sexy; his ripped jeans really made his skin glow. Admiring his freshly dyed hair in the mirror, he patted down a couple strands and smirked, opening his door and slamming it shut behind him. As soon as he stepped into the hallway, he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket. Pulling it out, he read the first text that showed up.

Jimin 🦵

Yo, I'm waiting by the entrance. Yoongi is waiting at with drinks.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, quickly walking down the stairs and waving to the front desk lady, passing through the automatic doors. He spitting Jimin sitting in his bright yellow convertible, music blasting for everyone to hear. Once taehyung was spotted, the elder smiled and turned the music down.

"It's unlocked,"

   Taehyung nodded, sitting in the leathered cushions and buckling. "So," he started, turning to face jimin. "What happened to just a night with you and me?" Taehyung was annoyed, not understanding why the others boyfriend had to be so protective. Jimin sighed, tilting his head up to the setting sky and running a hand through his bangs. "You know why, tae." He paused, starting the ignition and turning the radio back up a big. "Worried I'm going to flirt with other dudes, fuck, same old stuff." Jimin began to drive, "but it's fine. It means he cares."