Ενδεκα**

*YALL DONT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG OK THANKS I DONT WANT ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO UR MIND. I WARNED U
-

The drive back to his apartment never took so long in his life.

With each red light, Jeongguk would bite the inside of his cheek in anticipation. He eyed taehyungs car as he pulled into the parking garage, palms claming up and his anxiety peaking.

What if he forgets? Jeongguk panics, parking his bike and stepping off. He takes off his helmet.

"How could he. He was just as into it," Jeongguk reasons with himself. Glancing to taehyungs car, Jeongguk saw tae sitting in his car, presumably texting someone. Jimin? Probably. Trying to buy time, Jeongguk pulls out his phone. He wanted to walk up with taehyung.

Taehyung, as nervous as he could be, opens his car door softly. He steps out and closes the yellow door, turning over his shoulder to look at... him. Jeongguks body stood tall, shadow expressing his definition and hair covering his forehead. Their gazes were... anxious. The two knew darn well what was going to happen next.

Mustering up as much courage as he could, taehyung lifts his chin and stands up tall, giving Jeongguk a slight motion to the stairs. Taehyung begins walking, soon hearing jeongguks footsteps behind him. His heart began to race as he reached the dim lighting, opening the door and taking his first step onto the stairwell.

Taehyung turned back to meet gazes with Jeongguk— Jeongguk reaches out and takes hold of taehyungs right hand. Jeongguk pulls past taehyung and rushes up the stairs, mind hazy.

"You're room," he grunts, pushing open the door to exit the stair well. They were met with the dim lights of the hallway and the sound of taehyung digging for his card. they reached taehyungs door and taehyung practically threw the door open. Stepping inside, he threw his bag to the couch. Looking to the doorway, there stood Jeongguk, a pained expression on his face.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung breathed, kicking his shoes off and grabbing jeongguks hand, "Come in. Now."

Being granted permission was all Jeongguk was looking for. Throwing off his jacket and discarding it in the corner by his shoes, he wasted no time in grabbing a hold of taehyungs body and pushing it against the wall separating their apartments. Taehyung let out a soft, surprised whimper, throwing his hands on jeongguks biceps.

And at that moment, just like before in the bathroom, time stopped. All taehyung could hear was his heart beating. Jeongguk took the lead, pressing a hand against the wall beside taehyungs head, and leaned in to close the unwanted gap of space.

Taehyung felt his way up jeongguks body, gripping onto his built shoulders and pulling the raven boy closer into his body.. if it was even possible. Jeongguks breathing became sharp and his free hand made its way to taehyungs neck, grabbing hold of the base, applying light pressure. Taehyung, confused by the action, let out a surprising moan. His abdomen tingled and his legs felt as if they were going to give out beneath him.

"Fuck," taehyung breathes as soon as he breaks the kiss. Taehyung had a hand on Jeongguks wrist, chin tilted up, eyes peering down to look at Jeongguk. "Bedroom." He manages to speak without quaver or other disruption.

Jeongguk nods and let's go of taehyungs neck, allowing taehyung to pull the other down the hallway and into a dark, white and blue colored room. Jeongguk was met with the smell of lavender, and was soon met with dim yellow light from a salt lamp. Taehyungs figure was highlighted, his melanin skin alluring Jeongguk onto the bed. the glow reflecting from the elder pulled Jeongguk into a trance like state, the situation blowing the boys mind. Jeongguk sat on the bed as taehyung, gaining courage, kneeled onto the bed and soon sat on jeongguks lap, one hand on the boys back and the other fiddling with the hem of Jeongguks shirt. Jeongguk took in a sharp breath and connected their lips once more, placing his hands at the base of taehyungs bum cheeks.

Tugging on the fabric, taehyung slid his hand up jeongguks neck and into his hair. "Take this off," He says into the kiss, soon pulling his head away so he could watch Jeongguk remove the clothing.

Salivating, taehyung watched Jeongguk drop the shirt to the floor, soon taking in the way the light accented his dips and definition. Taehyung toyed with jeongguks hair, soon focusing on touching jeongguks torso. The infactuation he was enduring was becoming so strong, he almost forgot about what was really happening. He got so focused on Jeongguk, just Jeongguk.

He was interrupted by Jeongguk pulling his shirt off of his head and discarding it on the floor next to his own, then feeling Jeongguk press his lips to his stomach. Taehyung felt pampered, the way Jeongguk pressed chaste kisses up his torso and up his neck, biting his ear and massaging his hips. Jeongguk resisted his urge to bite taehyung. He did the best he could. The feeling was enough to make taehyung melt into jeongguks touch.

"You're so pretty," Jeongguk whispers, looking up at taehyungs blissed expression, causing the elder to let out a simple moan, which then caused his dick to twitch. Getting fed up with the minimum contact, Jeongguk grabbed a hold of taehyungs arms and pushed him to the side, forcing taehyungs back to meet the comforter of the bed. Jeongguk hovered over the elder, hands placed by the boys sides and lips attacked warm skin, covered in blissed goose bumps. Jeongguk worked his mouth down taehyungs body, gnawing at the skin and leaving love bites every inch he could find.. practically telling the whole world taehyung was going to be fucked beyond expectation.

Jeongguk pulled his hands down with him, grabbing onto the hem of taehyungs shorts and tugging them off his hips. Taehyung assisted Jeongguk, taking them from the younger and throwing them beside him. Taehyungs dick stood semi hard in his briefs, a tent slowly forming with each shock of pleasure down his spine. the air became thin as Jeongguk took his finger and lowered taehyungs waist band, pressing his lips against the elders v-line. He traced the bone and pressed his tongue against the skin, sending cold shivers through the elders body. The cold air stuck to his skin like glue and the hair on the back of his neck stood tall... much like his dick.

Jeongguk let go of the waist band with a soft snap against taehyung skin, pressing kisses down taehyungs thigh and pausing, mouth right next to taehyungs member. Jeongguks stomach tingled with anticipation and his throat closed from nervousness— he glanced up at taehyung to be met with taehyungs half lidded eyes and flushed cheeks, neck, and ears.
Fuck he's hot, Jeongguk thinks while licking his lips and pressing his hands on top of the elders thighs. Jeongguk took a deep breath before spreading the elders clothed thighs and kissing the base of taehyungs covered length.

Taehyungs breath was cut short— his mind went into a frenzy. Jeongguk was so close to his dick and the thought of being touched by another once again was absolutely unbelievable. Pushing his hips up, taehyung let out a grunt of impatience, only to be pushed back down by jeongguks strength.

"Stay still." Jeongguk demands, then out of no where, he presses his tongue flat against the shaft of taehyungs dick. The action shot a wave of electricity through taehyungs body like a freight train going full speed. He arched his back and parted his lips, eyes wide.

"Oh my god," he breathed, hearing a hum from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk took that reaction positively, continuing to mouth at taehyungs clothed erection, sending the elder into a whimpering mess, and drenching taehyungs boxers with his spit.

"They are coming off," Jeongguk whispered, gazing into Taehyungs eyes as he hooked his fingers into the material. The elder nodded, preparing himself for the cold air surrounding their radiating bodies. The cold hit him just how he expected it to, causing his toes to curl and his eyes to water. Jeongguk lifted his head and taehyung spread his thighs, head thrown back and member pressed against his abdomen.

"Shit," Jeongguk mumbled, taking in taehyungs naked body. Infatuated. He felt infatuated. The way taehyungs dick curved and the way his stomach rose and sunk as he breathed.. it just mesmerized the other. Jeongguks stomach growled... he just looked so ..appetizing. Jeongguk began to see stars, dizzy from the sudden feeling of malnutrition.

Before he knew it, he passed out and his back hit the comforter.

——

LOL U THOUGHT

if u see any mistakes lmk ok thanks