Ferris Wheel

•I'm back bitches, and better than ever! Freaking love this chapter•

Steve and I drove in silence as he took me to this mystery place.

"Okay. So the place we're going isn't really a surprise so I'll tell you, it's a carnival down town and I wanted to take you on a date there and have fun." He had a grin on his face as he explained to me.

"Aww little Stevie is so sweet." I giggled.

"I'm older than you-"

"And I'm taller than you, so you're little." I giggled once more and he laughed along, shaking his head.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
As we pulled into a long driveway, the view I was given, was incredible.

There were a bunch of people, rides, and the best thing was that there was a huge Ferris wheel, spinning with beautiful lights shining off of it.

I looked in awe as Steve opened my door for me and he smiled at me, leaning on the door. I thanked him and got out, he immediately took my hand in his and we walked towards the entrance.

After we got in, we got a few disgusted and sweet faces. It's amazing how many people are homophobes, it's gotta at least be 1/5 of the world population. But mostly people just ignored us, which I was grateful for.

Steve directed me towards the tilt-a-whirl and I was excited because I love going on fast rides, so it was fun for me. Luckily I have a strong stomach but I'm not so sure about Steve.

We got on and the ride started soon, it was really fun other than the fact that I almost slid out but Steve grabbed me and tucked me under his arm.

When it stopped, Steve was clutching his head and had his eyes closed.

"You alright Steve?" I ask with concern.

"Hehe yeah, just dizzy is all"

We got off the ride and headed to the next after our heads stopped spinning.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Screams, voices, and laughs were all you could hear at the carnival.

People, children, rides, and lovebirds were all you could see there.

Hot dogs, burgers, sweets and food were all you could smell, the scent kinda made me feel sick.

The cold metal bars that held us in, touched my finger tips and palms, making me shiver.

Steve's warm arm that wrapped around me as we went through the fun house made me melt under his touch.

It was all amazing.

The sun began to set, leaving the sky to mix the afternoon colors within it. Pastel pinks, oranges, purples, and blues swirled in the sky like a game of fruit bowl.

(P.E. game from my elementary)

"Gosh Steve, it's beautiful." I looked up as I said it, stopping by a small abandoned tent.

"I can name something that's more beautiful than that" He replied and I looked at him with a denying face.

"Nothing can be as beautiful as that besides you." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Actually yes there is, and that is you." He looks at me and I playfully look behind me.

"Who?" I try to keep a straight face, probably the only thing straight about me.

"Seriously pop?" He wraps his arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around his waist, and he looks up at me as I look down at him.

"God, you're beautiful..." He stares into my eyes as I stare into his icy, cold blue eyes.