Prolouge

due to Jimin overworking himself in the last months of his pregnancy Jihoon was born earlier than expected. Born November 22nd a whole month earlier than his due date. Jimin felt small contractions in the morning of November 21st but brushed them off as braxton hicks due to it being only the beginning of his 8th month.

Later that day a moving van came with Jihyun's things and all Jimin wanted to do was help and he did the movers giving him small and light boxes to carry but He was incessant as he told the movers he could carry more and they said no and he stopped went back into the house and sat on the couch and ate apples.

The contractions had come back but due to him not paying them much mind since they were so far apart and "clearly" braxton hicks he went to check on the movers they were finishing up and leaving.  After bidding them farewell around 4:00 and going back inside to a nap he was awoken by a rather strong contraction at 7:30.

These contractions continued but they were far apart stop he once again brushed them off as he started to move Jihyun's things into his room. The contractions started getting closer togther and by 10:50 they we're only 2 minutes apart and they were strong.

Believing he could move one more box before calling Hoseok to take him to the hospital he bent down to get one of them only for a warm mixture of clear liquid and blood to coat his legs and the floor.

Jimin startes crying dialing Hoseok's number as soon as possible this wasn't a game and the contractions weren't braxton hicks and he should've left for the hospital when they started but no he didn't listen.

"Jimin what's wrong are you Okay" Hoseok's voice was worried over the phone as he listened to Jimin's shaky breathing. Hoseok's was going to tell Jimin he was on his way but the boy in labor seemed to speak first "Hobi hobi its to early, its not time yet its to early he has to wait Hoseok please he's to early please" Jimin's whimpering was loud and his sobs even louder as another contraction raked through his body.

Hoseok was already on his way leaving the dance studio that was close to Jimin's apartment and getting into his car. "Jimin take a deep breath can you move if you can try and get your shoes on I'm on the way" Hoseok tried to calm the other male down but it only seemed to set him into hysterics "Hobi no we can't m-my baby Min he can't not yet its to early h-Hobi i-its to soon he isn't ready" by time jimin was done Hobi was already at his apartment unlocking the boys door.

The sight broke Hoseok's heart his best friend curled up on the floor his face covered in tears and his hand clutching desperately to the material of his shirt located under his bump.

Hoseok lifted his friend as best as he could and to his car the hospital was close so Jimin wouldn't have to wait much longer until he is in safe hands.

In the hospital Jimin had calmed down no more yelling but instead just weeping "Hoseok Min is here to soon he isn't fully baked" if the situation wasn't as serious Hoseok would've laughed at the childish term he used to describe his pregnancy.

Hours later.

12:10 November 22nd
"Congratulations Mr.Park you've successfully delivered a healthy baby boy what will he be named" the doctor handed the baby boy to the nurses to be cleaned and his umbilical cord clipped.

"Min Jihoon" Jimin says in a haze like state from the pain after giving birth without an epidural. Hoseok looked at his friends face the male was truly glowing face covered in tears and sweat but he looked truly happy speaking the name of his child. 

November 22nd the Afternoon

Jimin who is the father?" Hoseok asked leaning his arms on the hospital bed a serious expression on his face as he spoke quietly as to not wake the small baby in his friends arms.

Jimin smiled down at his baby than looked over to Hoseok "hobi-hyung you know who the father is don't play like you don't" hoseok almost laughed but then the room door was opened a highschool age boy walking in "Hyung Hoseok hyung called and said you had your baby" Park Jihyun the younger brother of Park Jimin and new uncle "Hyung whats his name" he asked looking at the baby in his brothers arms slowly stir awake "Min Jihoon" Jimin yawns stroking Jihoon's head.

When Hoseok heard the last name he perked up once more "Oh a Min" with that said Jihyun knew exactly who the father was and now he understands why his brother basically ran away after their parents found out he was pregnant.

Their parents didn't like the Min's and they sure didn't like their son Min Yoongi the guy who wore leather jackets and stayed out late rapping in shady clubs at night and apparently he has now become a father to a baby Jihyun is a hundred percent sure his brother didn't tell him about.

"Park Jimin I can't believe you" Jihyun says playfully walking closer towards the bed "is what mom is going to say as soon as she hears the baby's name oh and they said they were coming" Jimin smiles with a laugh "Well its fine they can come I havent talked to them for about 8 months"

Unfortunately Mr. And Mrs. Park did not show up at the hospital to congratulate their oldest son or welcome their new grandchild to the world.