2

It was a saturday jimin didn't have work and Jihoon didn't have to go to kindergarten. So the curled up on the couch togther and wathed whatever was on. all to familiar face appeared on the television. One he has been avoiding for 5 years but it seems the promise was kept soft words that fell off of Yoongi's tongue when he left to go to Seoul to become a trainee "I'll be on tv and I guarantee you'll fall in love with me all over again Park Jimin I promise I'll be the best for you".

Jimin was pulled out of a trance when small hands slapped at his cheek in excitement. "Eomma it abeoji, Abeoji on the tv" Jimin chuckled pulling the small hand of his cheek "I told you, your Abeoji is talented and he's working hard
" Jihoon and Jimin fell into another trance as Yoongi spoke about how proud he was of himself and his team.

"About 5 years ago I made the decision to leave and I left someone very important to me and if they're watching now I hope that all of my promises can come true and I'm sorry" at this the black haired man on the TV turned away from the camera clenching the award in his hand as tears fall down his face. Another man on stage wrapped a hand around Yoongi shoulders his face also wet with tears. "Thank you Army for being there when we need you thank you for getting us to a daesang thank you so much and hopefully we can spread our wings and fly together in 2017 as well" the man called Rap Monster had switched from korean to english half way through his speech. While Jimin understood what he was saying jihoon could not "Eomma what is Abeoji's friend saying" jimin looked down mentally translating what Rap monster was saying so Jihoon would underJimin "He said thank you to the fans for their hard work"

"Can we be fans Eomma?" Jihoon asks around lunch time as they sit and eat sandwiches listening to the new group they've found BTS. "Oh Yes we can Jihoon".

After that day Jihoon had made it his job to see his Abeoji as much as possible so he would take Jimin's phone and watch videos by himself if his Eomma couldn't watch them with him. The next time they went out shopping Jihoon was sure to tell his Eomma that he saw a paper fan with Abeoji's face on it.

By the end of the first week after Jihoon found out his Abeoji was famous he had already started filling him and Jimin's room with pictures of Yoongi and any thing else with Yoongi's face on it.

Those that knew who Jihoon's father was weren't even surprised especially Jihyun. When he walked into the apartment one day with a friend to study there had been a Yoongi poster next to the tv. "Hey you know BTS" the classmate had asked him and Jihyun nodded his head and spoke nonchalantly"Yeah Min Yoongi is like my future brother in law" the boy next to him landed a soft punch on his arm "You're lying, no way if you do know him who is his secret important someone" Jihyun replied with an even or nonchalant tone "My Brother and at the time unborn and secret nephew" the boy punched him again "hey stop lying I knew you weren't telling the truth"

"Yeah okay think whatever you want you've never seen my nephew but once you do you'll be 100% convinced trust me" Jihyun says while he takes his books out and sets the on the coffee table that was incorrect of the couch. Jihyun than recives a call "Jihyun I'm sorry but can you pick up Jihoon I'm in traffic if I see you both walking home I'll be sure to pick you both up" Jimin's voice rings through the phone "Yeah okay but I have a classmate over so he'll be with us" there was a second of silence "Okay thanks you and say hello to your friend for me" Jimin hung up and Jihyun laughed.

"Who was that just Now" his classmate asked  and Jihyung answer standing up once again to walk back to the door and get his shoes " My brother he says hi but we have to go pick my nephew up" the friend nods his head "Cool guess I'll see Suga's kid in the flesh" the boy was joking but he didn't know that he was actually going to meet a baby Suga from BTS.