3

(^ω^)above is what I'm using for jimin's looks (^ω^)

The way to the Kindergarten was silent as Jihyun led the way. Once at the Kindergarten the playful screams of young children were loud as they floated through the air. "I'm here for Min Jihoon" his friends face went into one of shock "Are you serious Min Jihoon your playing with me your last name is park and so is your brothers." His classmate seemed to get irritated but it washed away when a fox eyed little boy waddled over clothes messy with dirt but a smile on his face.

"Jiji-hyungie where Eomma?" jihoon asked when he saw someone other than Jimin standing next to Jihyun. "Jimin-Hyung is running late but since I was already home I came to get you and Jihoonie this is my classmate Hoojin say hi" Jihoon looked over making eye contact with the stranger "Hi Hoojin-hyung" he said gripping onto his uncles pants tightly not used to Hoojin who was tall and scary looking.

"Nice to meet you Jihoon. who's your abeoji" Hoojin was quick to aks the question that was on his mind and it earned him a strong jab into his ribs "My Abeoji is Yoongi" Jihoon said looking at his dirty shoes "I told everyone in kindergarten today and now they wan a sleepover n' meet my abeoji but my abeoji isn't home so I had to say no and everyone called me story teller" Jihoon sniffed a little "I wish abeoji would live wit me and Eomma Jiji-hyung" he finally said rubbing his dirty hands into his eyes as they walked trying to wipe away his tears.

They walked a little more before a car pulled up jihoon looked over recognizing the car right away "Eomma" he screamed running over to the car. Jihyun see its his brothers car strides over with a sigh "ah finaly Hyung my legs are hurting walking all the way from uni to your apartment and then to the kindergarten how did you do it" Hoojin stands off to the side as a short man with ashy brown almost gray hair steps out of the car "Jimin-hyung this is Hoojin my classmate" Jihoon heard and added "and meanie pants" Jimin picked is son up "Nice you meet you Hoojin" sticking out his hand for the other boy to shake it "Nice to meet you Jimin-ssi" Jihyun laughed at how formal he was "Jimin-hyung is gonna Hoojin-ah" Jimin says putting Jihoon in a car seat.

Jihyun screams "Shotgun" as hoojin starts to walk to the passenger side of the door. Jimin scowls at him "Hoojin you can sit in the front with me Jihyun was sit in the back" starting the car once every way inside Jihoon states he's hungry "Okay any requests" Hoojin speaks up "Can we go to a soup and noodle places its good for studying" Jihyun agrees and Jimin decides it would be best for the boys anyway so he makes his way out of his parking spot back onto the rode.

"Eomma we listen Abeoji song" Jihoon sat in his car seat and looked up at Jimin from the rear view mirror. A heavy bass played through the car as deep and thick laced rap vocals drift through the car. Hoojin recognized this song anywhere 'Mic Drop' from bts's new comeback it was great  but jihoon had said abeoji, Jimin couldn't be serious.

"So who is Jihoon's father" Hoojin asked earning a kick in his back from Jihyun. "Min Yoongi" Jimin replied keeping his eyes on the road. "You're lying why'd you let him go" Hoojin didn't seem to realize that he was touching on a sour topic until he looked over at Jimin to see him crying plush pink lips pushed into a thin line "he was much to talented for me to keep to myself" Jimin said releasing a shaky breath .