Where this story will Go...

I havent really been updating this simce school started one because I'm a littlr too busy but im also not satisfied with this work as a whole.

I have been actively writing other much more organized and in my opinion well written stories since the last update for this on and to be frank i dont think I'll update until the first weeks of january 2019 solely due to that fact that i would like to further organize the plot and plan the characters Like i have been doing for these 2 aus i am working on currently.

I have the other 2 storys in the works as of now im posting them on ao3 but if it seems interesting to you please let me know and i will post on here aswell.

The first is a dragon au i have it layed out for there to potentially be 3 or 4 separate books focusing on a different arc of the member lives the first book is about Taehyung's journey looking for a new home as a young dragon.

The other is a roller skating au it doesn't have a name right now but Jungkook and Jimin are rollerskaters that live in a pretty shitty city. Unlike how i usually write this one is in drabble form there isnt a set plot and conflict that drives the story.

If any of these interest you please tell me and please wait patiently for the next chapter to be uploaded.