1

(^ω^) + text + (^ω^)= Authors note

Jihoon's small feet hit the ground as he ran around the small apartment. "Eomma you no catch me" he screams turning a sharp corner into the kitchen almost dropping the framed picture in his hands causing him to slow down "Min Jihoon be careful" Jimin swoops the small boy into his arms "Why did you take Eomma's picture" he asks the 5 year old. Jihoon looks up at Jimin brown eyes bright but calculating reminding him of his father "I wan a know wha Abeoji look like" he answers and Jimin's heart sinks "Evweone say Jihoon look like aboeji but jihoon is jihoon so do jihoon no look like jihoon is Jihoon abeoji" (^ω^) legit how my younger brother used to talk lol(^ω^)

Jimin laughs nuzzling his face into his sons neck "Yes Jihoon looks like Jihoon but Jihoon also looks like his abeoji"
(^ω^)I'm so soft writing this(^ω^)Jihoon nodded not fully understanding but getting the point of what his Eomma meant by him looking like the man with his Eomma in the picture.

Jimin laughs nuzzling his face into his sons neck "Yes Jihoon looks like Jihoon but Jihoon also looks like his abeoji"(^ω^)I'm so soft writing this(^ω^)Jihoon nodded not fully understanding but getting the point of what his Eomma meant by him look...

"Eomma where is Abeoji?" Jihoon asks grabbing Jimin's hand "Abeoji is here" Jimin says pointing to Yoongi in the picture but Jihoon shakes his head "No no no why aboeji not home" the sinking feeling that was in his heart came back and Jimin just didn't understand. Jihoon has never asked where his father was ever and now he asks and Jimin does even have an answer. Also why now Jihoon wasn't interested in Yoongi before so why? Was it the kindergarten were children taking about their abeojis and Jihoon felt left out why did he want to take about it now.

"Why do you want to know where your abeoji is" jimin asks smiling even though he felt his heart ache "cause Mingyu has Abeoji and he always talk bout his abeoji I wan a talk bout abeoji wit Mingyu an everyone" Jihoon was serious and his eyes were determined "Eomma where is Abeoji" he asked again and Jimin didn't meant to but tears feel from his eyes.

A small gasp was heard and soft fleshy hands were pressed to his face "Did Jihoon make Eomma sad?" jimin placed small hands over his sons even smaller ones as he shook his head no "Did Abeoji make Eomma sad?" jimin was going to nod no but then he nodded yes instead "Why is abeoji bad?" Jimin let out a deep breath "No Jihoon's abeoji was never bad" Jimin paused to things as he rolled his thumbs over his son's knuckles

"No Jihoon's Abeoji is Talanted"