6

( thank you juungcoock for being so nice keep commenting)

"Jimin-hyung hurry or you and Jihoon  will be late and he wont talk to you for a week if you're late" Jihyun yelled at his brother that was in the bathroom. "I'm almost done I dont think you realize how much pressure im under I haven't seen Yoongi in 5 years and he'll definitely be surprised to find out he has a son" Jihyun's eyes widen and he hears Jimin drop whatever he was holding behind the bathroom door "You, you are  gonna to tell him, right" Jihyun asks quietly only for him to receive mumbles and stuttering as a reply "I dont know Jihyun but i think i have to" Jimin finally makes out.

"Eomma hurry hurry we will miss Abeoji i dont want to miss him please Eomma hurry" Jihoon had startes to run around pleading and screaming anxiousness creeping up Jimin's spine "Okay My little Min Eomma is done so now he will take you to Abeoji so we dont miss him"

The car ride seemed like it would take forever but when they arrived at the venue large with huge numbers of people standing outside Jimin clamed up slightly but Jihoon managed to keep Jimin from turning back. They both had laminated vip passes around their necks. Jihoon's small feet hit the pavement in excitement as they stood in the shorter Vip line. The heavy bass from inside floated in the air and was dronwed out by the rapid speech of excited fans.

When Jimin and Jihoon were almost at the door Jimin looked fown only to see his son crying "Eomma I get to see Abeoji" he sobs out rubbing the back of his small fist over hid eye, Jimin squeezes his hand in reassurance with a smile he picks Jihoon up "Yep little Min gets to meet his Abeoji"
Jihoon giggles but stops when he sees the large number of people already seated inside.

A man directs thrm to their seating, right infront of the stage commonly called the splash zone for when the performance reaches a high level of hype and the water bottles sitting on the corners of the stage are opened only to be emptied on the crowd. Jimin remembers his first time at one of Yoongi's underground concerts the room was cramped underground and everyone was drunk. Yoongi had to sneak Jimin in because at the time he was underaged but the smell of alcohol was thick in the air and sweaty bodies rubbed together in a heated dance of excitement and though it was disgusting it was so beautiful. Yoongi stood on the stage rapping eyes drifting to him every chance he got.

Jimin's memories were so fond and all he could do was smile Yoongi had truly kept his promise. Yoongi had truly stolen the show and was now a big star amongst all of the others, Yoongi had shone brighter.