4

When they arrived at the noodle shop Jimin wasn't crying anymore and the atmosphere between everyone was calm and inviting.

Jihyun ordered his noodles first while Jimin took Jihoon to the bathroom to wash his hands. "So like there's a idol look alike contest going on and the prize is backstage passes for the idols concert you should send a pick of Jihoon in" Hoojin says scrolling through twitter seeing pictures of people that look like idols.

"Jihoon really looks like Suga so I gave high hopes that he'll win for sure" Hoojin spoke excitedly sipping the broth while his thumb scrolled through his twitter timeline. "From what Im seeing he'll be the only child entry which is cool cuz he'll stick out" Hoojin continued to talk a out the benefits until jihyun spoke up "Yeah but its my nephew and my brothers son so please give him time to think"

Hoojin stopped talking putting all of his attention to the bowl of noodles in front of him. Jimin giggled and ran a hand through Jihoon's hair "Jihoon do you want to take pictures" the little boy's eyes shift from his bowl of noodles too Jimin's hazel eyes "yes but why?" He asks rubbing his small hand over his mouth and than wiping it on Jihyun's shirt "Pictures so you can see your Abeoji" Jimin was smiling laughing as Jihoon's eyes widen and a smile stretches across his face "Jihoon can see Abeoji" he spoke loudly and the table got some curio stares an Jimin spoke uppatting his son's head "Jihoon can only see Abeoji if he's a good boy"

Jihoon smiles and nuzzles into Jimin's hand. Hoojin and Jihyun had finished their work and everyone was done with their noodles so they payed fo their meals and left they had all parted ways. Jihoon was falling asleep as Jihyun patted his head "Jihoon will be a good boy so jihoon can see Abeoji okay Jiji-hyungie"  Jihyun smiled eyes warm looking down at his nephew "Okay I'm sure your Abeoji will be happy to see you"