7

( i know i kind of implied i wouldn't be updating today but i was looking through my drafts and decided that this was a good chapter to release its filler but it is nice and short)

Jihoon was on the edge of his seat shaking Jimin's arm in excitement "They said Abeoji is out soon" Jihoon couldn't sit still or keep his mouth shut he was about to see his Abeoji for the first time and actually talk  to him instead of looking at pictures.

"Jihoon Hobi-hyung will be here too, on the stage" Jimin says through a wide smile, his cheeks hurt but he was so happy the smile wouldn't go down "Jiji-hyung talk about Hobi-hyung a lot" Jihoon replied "What did he say about Hobi-hyung" Jimin asks not knowing what Jihyun could've said about the hyung that had helped him so much, His angel hyung. "He said Hobi-hyung was a good caniate" Jihoon stumbles over the last word "candidate, thats how you say it baby Min" Jimin's voice was soft and Jihoon probably didnt hear him as the young boy had gone and started talking about the concert again.

Screams even louder then the ones from before broke through Jimin and Jihoon's tranquil atmosphere. "Abeoji" Jihoon screamed looking at the man that stepped out on the stage. Yoongi with mic in hand, low beats drummed through  the building  floating through their ears.

Jimin is awestruck as Yoongi stands on stage rapping an old song that jimin remembers  Yoongi practicing for weeks before he had his first gig. The song brought  good memories. When Jimin's eyes glide over to look at jihoon griping the end of his seat.

Yoongi or Agust D is hyping the crowd with old verses only for the lights to go out. Few scream when they go off but as soon as a light clicks back on Namjoon also known as RM starts his verse of cypher pt4.

Jihoon repeats every syllable  that falls from namjoon's lips. Jimin follows along as well a big smile preventing him from talking completely and he just about screams every word that plays over the speakers. It was loud but it had to be one of the most beautiful things Jimin had ever seen.