Fangirl Fiesta ~ Chapter 34

Ross's POV

So basically I just poured my heart out to Charl and she said that she loved me too...

HAPPY DANCE

I'm lying down on my bunk with Charl next to me and I'm playing with her long blonde hair.

Crazy Stupid Love starts to play and Charl reaches for her phone to answer it.

Nice ringtone ;)

"Hello?" Charl answered unsure of who is on the other end.

"Hey baby,I miss you!" Riker slurred down the phone.

"Oh hey Rike,your not drunk are you?"

"Of course I'm not sweetie,what made you think that?"

"Sure... I'm going now,Rydel wants to give me a manicure..." Charl lied

"Ok bye baby,I love you..." There was a moment if silence before someone screamed "COME ON RIKER DOWN THAT SHOT!"

Charl put down her phone without even saying bye...

We sit in silence but then I realise Charl is crying.

"Baby,what's wrong?" I wrapped my arms protectively around Charl.

"He's drunk already Ross..."

"I know,but he's aloud to drink..."

"Ross what are we going to do?" Charl asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm dating your brother but we basically made out... I feel so bad and stupid. Riker's drinking as well which makes me nervous he's not going to get back to the bus safe... I can't dump your brother because I really like him.... And I really really like you..."

"I really really like you too..." I smirked kissing Charl on the head.

"Don't worry about the kiss earlier... It was by accident..." I smiled which made Charl feel a bit less guilty.

"But it felt right..."

"Yeah,it did..." I grinned as I ruffled up my hair.

Rocky's POV

After chucking the ice cream tub at my brother,I ran out of the bedroom and basically flew onto the sofa.

I grabbed the contrasting pink pillow and squealed loudly into it.

"Uh,Rocky, are you okay?" Ratliff asked concerned.

"Yeah,I'm good thanks!" I screamed happily without looking up from the pillow.

To reassure Ratliff that I was actually ok, I lifted my head up off the and gave him a teethy grin.hyperventilating!

I just walked in on Charl and Ross almost kissing...

Wow,know I know what fangirling feels like...

Let's be honest,I am the king of ships...

I mean I basically started off the rydellington trend ;)

Hopefully soon,coss will be a thing...

If Ross and Charl were almost kissing then,who knows what they're up to now...

I start breathing heavier and heavier and giggle like a mad person just imagining what they're up too now...

"Rocky,your basically hyperventilating... What's going on?" Ryland asked laughing at the deep breaths I took.

"Ok guys,well basically I just walked in on Charl and Ross kissing..." I smiled.

"COSS!" Ratliff and Ryland screamed at once.

"WHAT?!?" Rydel said shocked. "Charl is dating Riker..."

"WHAT?!?" Ryland,Ratliff and I shouted in union.

"Yeah,uhh Riker asked Charl out and she said yes..." Rydel said warily scratching the back of her head.

"Wow,but what about coss?" Ratliff asked disappointed with what Rydel,his girlfriend, had just clarified.

"What about Coss,what about everything they've been through. Oh what about trust,you know they never wanted to hurt you. Oh what about me? What am I supposed to do? I gotta live but I'll miss you ohhhh!" Ryland sang his heart out with an adapted high school musical song.

"Did they really kiss? I mean Charl wouldn't cheat on Riker..." Delly said enthusiastically.

"The heart wants what the heart wants Dell." Ratliff smirked,clutching his hands over his heart.

"They didn't actually kiss..." I frowned.

"Woah,thanks for like punching me in the gut!" Ryland cried holding his stomach because I had ruined his ships moment.

"They almost did,then I walked in..." I continued

"ROCKY! You moment ruiner!" Ratliff screamed chucking a pillow at my head.

"Those who want Coss to happen say 'I'." I said throwing the pillow back at Ratliff.

"I!" Ryland smiled.

"I!" Ratliff grinned doing a little dance.

"I!" I screamed,happy that my friends also shipped Coss.

It was quiet for a minute and we all looked at Rydel,waiting for her answer.

"I..." Rydel whispered after a few minutes of thinking.

"I feel bad for Riker though..." Rydel said quietly.

"He'll get a new girl soon enough..." Ryland replied.

"Right,we need a plan..." Ratliff smirked getting out his phone and going on twitter.

"Twitter,we could trend Coss!" I smiled jumping up in the air.

"Good idea,but we need something catchier..." Ryland smirked rubbing his temples and thinking.

"How about I want Coss bad?" Rydel smiled,contributing to our group discussion.

"YES!" I smiled hugging my sister.

"That's great!" Ryland smiled opening the twitter app on his phone.

"Ninja texting thumbs at the ready..." Ratliff smiled winking and nudging Rydel.

I get out my phone and send the first tweet saying 'attention all coss shippers ~ let's trend #IWantCossBad to show how badly we want it to happen @rossR5 @charlxo'

I instantly get over 3,000 retweets and 4,000 favourites.

Rydel,Ratliff and Ryland all read my tweet and instantly tweet the hashtag #IWantCossBad.

I check the hashtag and already there are 10,000 tweets who have tagged Ross and Charl in each.

I just hope we trend...

Authors Note

Hey guys,or should I say hola?

I'm currently in Tenerife on holiday and it's so warm :)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while,the wifi hasn't been working...

I wrote all of Rocky's POV today by the pool :)

BY THE WAY @charlxo ISNT MY TWITTER,IM SORRY IF IT IS YOURS THEN I'LL CHANGE IT!

QOTD ~ What did you think of the chapter?

Please can I get at least 17 comments and 27 votes?

If you comment 'update please' or numbers or letters eg '1' '2' '3' and so on or 'A' 'B' 'C' etc I won't update for even longer. When you comment like this it makes me feel really sad and as if you don't actually like or appreciate my writing :(

I hope you've enjoyed the chapter!

~ Charl :) x