We're Trending on Twitter? ~ Chapter 35

Charl POV

"Mmm,Charl?" Ross sleepily mumbled.

"Yeah Ross?" I asked sitting up and stretching.

Ross and I had gotten a bit sleepy and must have fallen asleep, together...

"Your buts vibrating..." Ross giggled like a little girl.

I reached down and grabbed my phone from my dress pocket,located near my but.

Ross was right,I was vibrating.

I unlocked my phone and went onto the twitter app.

"Uh,Ross look..." I said warily as I held out my hand for Ross to see all the tweets I've been mentioned in.

"I want coss bad?" Ross smirked.

I had at least 20,000 mentions,if not more.

#IWantCossBad it sounds quite,cool...

"I want Coss bad trending in Russia." Ross smiled while scrolling through his mentions.

"And Spain,UK,Millan,New York,Tokyo..."

"Israel,Dubai,Dublin..."

"Wow,they really want coss don't they?"

"Yup..." I slowly nodded my head.

I wonder who started off the trend...

"Coss has taken over the world..." Ross grinned like an evil villain.

"Did you start the trend?"

Ross just sang me I want you bad so,who knows maybe he started off the trend...

"No,I swear I didn't!" Ross said surprised at my accusation.

"It was Rocky..."

"Rocky?" Ross replied.

"Yeah,that's who my first mention is from,followed by Rydel,Ratliff and Ryland..."

"Rocky was probably fangirling from the 'almost kiss' he walked in on earlier..."

"Probably..." I replied looking at the melted ice cream in the tub Rocky threw at us earlier which Ross had thrown on the floor.

Ross started starring at me,studying my face,as if he was trying to remember the exact colour of my eyes and how many strands of hair I had.

"What?" I blushed covering my face so that he couldn't stare at me any longer.

"Can I draw you?" Ross asked removing my hands from my face and resting his head on my forehead.

"I'd be honoured..." I smiled starring into his hazel brown eyes.

"Vous avez de très beaux yeux"

Wow,that sounds so pretty...

"What does that mean?" I asked curiously.

"You have beautiful eyes..." Ross smiled.

"You have pretty - beautiful - wonderful eyes..." I blushed,tripping over my own words.

"Thanks..." Ross giggled at my mistake.

I leant in a little bit further and so did Ross.

Our noses were now touching.

I tilted my head ever so slightly and Ross copied me,leaning in further until...

Our lips met and fireworks exploded in my mouth again.

I really need to control myself,but French sounds so sexy coming from Ross's hard,but soft lips.

Ross reached for his sketch book and grabbed a pencil from his night stand.

"Stay still..." Ross said while drawing the outline of my head.

I watched his hand drag the pencil delicately over the page and produce an oval,which would soon be filled with two eyes,a nose and a mouth.

I was amazed at the detail Ross had put into my lips and eyes.

I sat quietly as he added in the strands of hair,one by one.

"No peaking!" Ross said while hiding the drawing.

Half an hour later ross turned around the sketch book and I saw the picture.

"Ross,it's beautiful..." I whispered admiring the love and care he had put into it.

"Thanks,you can have it." Ross smiled happy with the compliment I had given him.

Ross signed the drawing and then ripped out the piece it was on.

"Thank you." I grinned holding the paper in my hands.

"Can we go and kill Rocky now,for trending that all over the world?"

"Yeah,let's do this thing!" I smirked setting the piece of paper down on my dresser.

Authors Note

Hey guys,I'm back home in the UK now :)

QOTD ~ What did you think of this chapter?

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 1K VOTES!

I love you all :)

I need atleast 14 comments and 27 votes to update but remember the comments with just one word or letter or number do not count. Also the word 'update' or 'update please' do not count because I need your view on the chapter!

~ Charl x