She's My Girlfriend, Not Yours... ~ Chapter 42

Ross POV

I've been awake for at least 7 hours now.

Charl is sleeping peacefully,snuggled into my chest.

She looks so perfect when she sleeps...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by seeing the door handle turn...

Quickly,I sit up and watch as the door opens.

It's Riker...

He's crying...

Riker never cries...

Still, he isn't getting off easily by putting the water works on...

I'm still going to give him a piece of my mind!

"Riker!" I whisper as loud as I can without waking up Charl.

"What Ross?"

"How could you? Charl has been crying her eyes out for the past five hours!"

"Why would she cry her eyes out over me?"

"Maybe because she loves you?" After those words left my mouth it felt like I had just been kicked in the stomach.

Riker stays quiet for a while and wipes the tears away from his face.

"But she doesn't! She loves you!" Riker screamed. "EVERYONE LOVES YOU! YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ME! YOU GET ALL THE GIRLS AND THE FANS AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR IT!"

"I do work hard for it..." I calmly replied.

"Sure you do,now wake Charl up,she's coming to bed with me..."

"Riker, Charl is asleep and I'm not letting you anywhere near her the way you are right now!"

"She's my girlfriend,not yours..."

"Not yet anyway..." I smartly replied.

I really shouldn't have said that...

I could see a vain pop out of Riker's head from frustration...

Then,without any warning at all, Riker swings his arm forward and punches my nose full force.

I was about to swing back and give my brother a black eye,but then I remembered what I had promised Charl.

~Flashback~

"Ross,you know when Riker comes home..."

"Yes?"

"Don't hurt him,he'll be drunk and I don't want you to get hurt - or puked on either..."

"I won't..." I replied through gritted teeth.

"Ross,it should be me who hates him,not you. Just don't hurt him,for my sake..." Charl sensibly replied and kissed my clenched fists.

As her heavenly lips touched my skin,my hands automatically unclenched themself as if someone had pulled them back.

I nodded,smiling and running a hand through my hair.

"Promise me you won't hurt him?" Charl asked holding out her pinky.

"I promise..." I replied interlocking our pinkies together.

As my pinky interlocked with hers I leaned down and kissed them sweetly.

~Flashback over~

"ROSS!" I heard Rydel scream as she woke up from her sleep.

Delly quickly unlaced herself from Ratliff, who had fallen asleep with his arm around my sister, and quickly ran over to me.

"Are you ok?" Rydel cried.

"Yeah,I'm good thanks..." I smiled.

I could feel my nose start to run so I wiped it with the back of my hand.

"Uh,Ross... Your nose is bleeding..." Rydel said while looking at my face.

I looked at my hand and saw crimson red blood smothered all over it.

I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a handful of toilet tissues before sticking it up my nose to stop it from bleeding.

I return from the bathroom and see Riker whispering to Charl.

"I'm sorry baby girl..." Riker sniffed into Charls ear between cries.

Riker quickly kisses Charl on the forehead before crashing out onto his bed.

Rydel pulls Riker's blue duvet over him, to keep him warm.

"Sorry we woke you up Dell..." I said while hugging my sister.

"No problem,now get some sleep Ross..." Rydel replied.

I got into my bed and continued to hug Charl and Rydel did the same with Ratliff.

"Night!" I smiled.

"Goodnight Ross!" Rydel giggled.

Authors Note

Hey guys!

Only just finished writing this,sorry for the slow update I've had homework and revision to do :(

QOTD ~ What did you think of this chapter?

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 60k reads :)

I need at least 20 comments and 27 votes to update again soon! :)

Please don't just comment a few letters or numbers etc, I need to know what you thought of the chapter so I can improve my writing. Also please don't just comment 'too short' or 'update PLZ' because it takes time for me to write so I would appreciate it if you said what you thought of the chapter :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW RYDELLINGTON FANFIC 'Sh,Your Rydellingtons Showing...'

~ Charl x