'Coss Forever' ~ Chapter 49

Ross POV

I smiled to myself.

Did I actually make Charl feel that way?

"Is that true? Do I really make you feel like that?" I whispered while re-surfacing from the bubbles.

Charl didn't speak, but nodded slowly.

"You deserve to feel like the only girl in the world. You are the only girl in my world,hence why I need to treat you like a princess..." I smiled.

Charl didn't need to say anything,she just leaned forward and kissed me,which made me think that she meant 'thank you'

It's true, I love Charl to bits,she deserves to be treated like a princess.

"I'm all wrinkly!" Charl giggled,showing me her wrinkled prune like fingers.

"Come on Grandma,let's get out!" I laughed,interlacing my fingers with Charl.

"You have wrinkly fingers too!" She squealed happily.

"I'm Grandpa,you're Grandma!"

I stood up and jumped out of the bath.

Charl stood up in the bath and I lifted her out and wrapped a pink towel around her shoulders.

We both dried off and then I opened the door to hear someone shriek "OW!" on the otherside.

As Charl and I walked out of the bathroom,Rydel and Rocky stood smiling at us.

"Thank God you weren't speaking to yourself Charl! I was getting kinda worried that you'd gone nuts!" Rydel giggled.

Charl blushed a shade of pink and buried her head into my bare chest.

"Cuties!" Rocky cooed.

"Who are 'cuties'?" Ratliff asked,lazily walking into the bedroom and slinging a protective arm around Rydel.

Ratliff looked around and saw Charl and I then smiled and said "Don't worry, I found the 'cuties.'"

"Coss forever!" Rocky squealed overwhelmed with excitement.

"By the way, Ross, I knew you were in the bath. I saw the blonde fluff of hair under the bubbles." Rydel chuckled.

"Aw,Rossy wanted to stay with his girlfriend,did he?" Rocky teased.

"We're just friends..." I calmly replied,looking down at Charl.

"Friends with benefits..." Ryland smirked,walking in from the kitchen and joining in on our conversation.

"We're just friends for now. I need to end things with Riker. Have any of you seen him?" Charl asked.

Ryland,Rydel,Ratliff and Rocky all shook their heads 'no' in union to Charl's question.

My gaze drifted over the room,trying to see wether or not Riker had been up and around the bus.

I mean it's not as if he's not on the bus.

"He probably feels guilty about what he did,so he doesn't want any trouble off us." Rocky said.

"Guys,listen. He's your brother,oldest brother and I don't want you all to hate him for what he's done to me. It could have been me drunk, dancing and kissing other guy's. If it was me, I wouldn't want you all to hate me... He obviously had a moment when he forgot about me for long enough that he lingered around other girls like a bad smell and seduced the drunk ones to have a good time and kiss him. I love you guys,thank you for supporting me." Charl explained.

"I love you too,I'll always support you..." I murmured into Charl's hair.

"I love you all!" Rocky and Ratliff shouted,pulling everyone into a massive group hug.

We all pulled away from the hug,feeling closer than ever.

"You're lucky that you have siblings and a sassy friend like this!" Charl whispered to me.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ell put his hand on his hip,which produced sassy 'gurl' pose.

"I also have the best girl in the world. I love you..." I smiled,resting my forehead against Charl's.

"I love you too..." Charl grinned.

"KISS!" Ryland yelled.

I leaned forward and kissed Charl softly on the lips.

We're trendsetters, I thought to myself as I watched Ratliff and Rydel kiss as well.

Rocky puckered his lips and smirked as he said "Should we kiss to break the tension?" To Ryland,who was trying to push Rocky as far away as possible from him.

"Guys no!" I laughed,pulling away from the kiss.

Charl smiled and kissed me again,intertwining our fingers and raising them up into the air.

Charls POV

"Let's get dresses Shor..." I whispered to Ross while looking down at his well built body.

I bit my lip as he flexed his muscles.

"You have no idea what that does to me..." Ross smirked,staring at my lips.

"Get dressed Shor!" I laughed quietly to myself.

I walk back into my bathroom and start to get dressed.

I dig through the pile of clothes I randomly picked up earlier and found a teal blue skater dress.

The dress fitted perfectly and enhanced my subtle curves.

I braided my hair so that it looked similar to Elsa's hair from Frozen.

I applied a little bit of foundation as well as some mascara.

"Not bad..." I smirked,admiring the dress in my mirror.

Once again I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

Something unusual caught my eye,and without realising I had screamed "Ross!"

Authors Note!

Hey guys!

Short,filler chapter.

What has caught Charl's attention?

QOTD ~ Did you like this chapter?

I felt quite sad because I didn't really get many comments on the last chapter,is this story getting worse?

I need atleast 15 comments and 28 votes to update again soon!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC!

If I posted a new Riker Fanfiction,would anyone read it?

Please vote,comment and follow!

Charl x