Attack... ~ Chapter 36

Rydel's POV

"ATTAAAAAACK!" Ross screamed running through the living room, dragging Charl behind him by her hand.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Rocky screamed like a little girl as Ross hit him with a pillow.

"Coss!" Ratliff smiled pointing at Ross and Charl's interlocked fingers.

Charl and Ross looked down at their hands,blushed and pulled them away while Ross winked at Charl causing her to giggle.

"Why did you start off the trend Rocky?" Charl asked as she play tackled Rocky to the floor and sat on his back.

"B-b-because my brother loves you a-a-and I think you would be a great couple t-t-together" Rocky gasped for air because Charl was crushing him.

"Rocky!" Ross moaned.

"What? It's true!" Rocky smirked.

"Guys,I'm dating Riker and I really really like him..." Charl said giving Rocky a hug and getting off him.

I could see Ross frown as Charl mentioned she was dating our brother,Riker.

Ross looked as if he had forgotten that they were dating.

He treated her with so much respect and love,as if they were dating...

"Well,I support your boyfriends Charl! Even if they are my brothers..." I winked,ensuring my best friend that I actually cared about her.

"I don't..." Ross whispered to himself.

"Ross,Charl is happy... Isn't that what you want?" I asked my brother.

"I know she's happy,but I'm not..." Ross mumbled.

I feel sorry for him...

He treats Charl like a princess and loves her to death...

Maybe Charl and Riker aren't meant to be...

Ross deserves a good girl,one he actually has feelings for...

Maybe Coss should happen...

I mean people shipped Ratliff and I (rydellington) and we get along amazingly and I love him so much...

Maybe the fans are good shippers and come to think of it, I want Coss bad...

Charl's POV

'I know she's happy,but I'm not...'

That sentance just keeps on going around and around and around in my head

Ross is giving up his own happiness for mine.

If that isn't true friendship,I don't know what is...

Maybe it's a higher level of friendship,a level of love?

Nope,don't get too carried away there Charl...

"Thanks Ross..." I whispered quietly into Ross's ear,hugging him as I do.

"For what?" Ross asked confused.

"For giving up your own happiness for mine..."

"Charl,I would do anything for you... I'd do anything,for you dear anything because you mean everything to me..." Ross started to sing.

"R-r-really?" I stuttered.

"Yes really..."

"Why?"

"Because I love you..."

I wanted to say 'I love you too' but it would have been awkward with the others watching our every move.

"Thanks,your the best,you know that?" I whispered softly into Ross's ear.

Ross was about to reply when Rydel gasped at something she was looking at on her phone.

Ross,Ryland,Ratliff rushed off and crowded around Rydel's phone and because of that I couldn't see anything...

I hear a chorus of gasps and 'How could he?'

"I'm going to kill him..." Ross snarled angrily as he glared at the screen.

I've never seen Ross so mad before...

Apart from the time this guy burnt pancakes on the TV...

Maybe it's the same guy again?

Authors Note

Hey guys!

A few Coss moments there -smirk- -smirk

QOTD ~ What did you think of this chapter?

Oooooh,Ross is so mad....

I need at least 14 comments and 25 votes to update again next week.

Remember,please don't comment one word or one letter or number, I need to know what you thought of the chapter and whether you enjoyed it or not. Also please can you not comment to short or something like that because it really upsets me and makes me think that you don't appreciate or enjoy my writing.

Please vote,comment and fan.

~ Charl x