part 7

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Hope you guys like it , and thanks to every one those who voted for last part.but the target was incomplete , I hope by next chappy the target will be completed .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading.

Precapmanik slaps alya.

Morning 7 am

Alya – oh god my head is aching , last night my sleep was also incomplete, and now where all these servants went ?wait whose sleeping near the sofa and checks there and finds nandini sleeping uncomfortably on floor with her head leaning to the sofa , but beside to her she finds manik who has holding her hand and was having pari in his lap with his arms around her tightly and securely so she does not fall.

Alya pov – what a bloody bitch , what magic did she do on him ?till yesterday according to him , nandini was nothing to him and he even dis agreed to sleep with me till our marriage and today he is sleeping with this witch and her child, on the day of our marriage manik was not even agreeing to kiss me , but I some how convinced him and that was the reason he kissed me , I wanted to show this nandini , that she does not have any place in his life , but if I had known that this bastard baby of hers will pull them together , I would have done something.wait , wait baby oh yes , so if I cut the connectiom which pulls them together then, oh yes. But how will I do it, already manik has got bad impression on me , but that's not the problem , he is such a fool that I can trick him even with my little toe finger , I have to separate these two from the baby . and smirks evily to pari who was wide awake and was seeing alya.

Alya then slowly goes towards her and presses her injured forehead making her cry in pain,and runs from there and hides behind the pillar.

ON HEARING HER CRIES , MANIK AND NANDINI WOKE UP, nandini immedieatly went near pari , making manik startled , due to their sudden closeness,nandini holds her and puts her on her lap and kisses her forehead and blows air over there,alya smiles seeing nandini in pain.

Maniknandini give her to me , but nandini this time does not let him touch her , she gets up and pats pari's back and moves around the hall, by this pari stops crying but she still there were tears in her eyes, her cheeks and nose were red due to crying , all the tears had stained her beautiful face , seeing this nandini and manik's heart break.

Aliya then acts-oh manik what happen , why is she crying and holds him arms , manik removes her hand ,making her shock.

Nandini then glares at alya, pari sees alya and starts crying once again.nandini then moves from there to her room .