Part 23

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Thanks to everyone those who all voted for last part.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading .

And guys @missbella100 today its her birthday ,happy birthday dear , may god bless you with all the happiness and success in your life .

############

Precap - madhyam kidnapping nandini

Aliya - what do you mean ? am not understanding anything

Madhyam - its better that you don't understand anything moron.

Aliya angrily - don't you underestimate me madhyam , because of me today nandini is here .

Madhyam slaps her - don't you dare say that , I released you from jail,I planned everything your just my pawn to this plan and am paying you so didnt do any free service to me .

Aliya becomes quite

Madhyam - now just get lost from here , I need to settle some goals with her personally

Aliya nods quietly and takes away the baby

Nandini pov - my daughter , manik please where were you save your princess please, today am such a helpless mother my daughter is in pain , the one who made me experience with motherhood , I could not be a good mother to you my doll

Madhyam now takes the knife and slowly tears all her dress, nandini's mouth was stuffed with the cloth

Madhyam - you know I just love smooth skin , the first time when I saw you I gave you chance that you can show me heaven but instead you showed me hell and your stupid husband didn't leave any chance to destroy me , you know I was thinking what is their in you that you stole and gained manik malhotra's attention but now I realize he is not dumb to loose a chick like you , see all fair , smooth , hot all curves at exact places a man could wish with the woman he do bed , but I wont let him have that satisfaction I will destroy you for him , not only for him I will make you my mistress even you cant show your face to your daughter nor you can see .

You know i love fair people but you know until they have a mark of mine on their body , I feel their beauty is not worth for me , so let me make you worth for me.

Nandini was looking at him shockingly she was crying she was trying to move her hands and legs .

Madhyam now removes his belt - don't worry I wont claim your body till I mark you , I dont have a tattoo machine or else I would have even imprinted my name on your soul that satan would also feared to take you away from me .

Madhyam removes his belt and starts whipping nandini back and front , her smooth skin was now scaled like a cactus , blood was oozing from her body like water , her front part , her chest , her stomach was cut very badly when madhyam whipped her and then the buclkle would get stucked in the wounded skin , he would pull it with such a force that her dermis and epidermis layer were totatly torn .

Nandini was panting for every breathe she was just bearing it for her daughter , her breathes were muffled due to her crying yes she could not even cry , all the shouts , cries were gulped down to her throat with great difficulty.