part 13

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Thanks to everyone those who voted for last part .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

##########################

Precapmanik's present to nandini and pari

NEXT DAY EVENING AT 7:30 PM

Manik pov – I feel very tired , because from morning onwards I was very very busy , I could not even meet pari , till afternoon I was busy signing contract and after coming home , all these party prepartaions ,I dint tell to nandini because she has to take care of her health and pari also.today this party for celebrating our last deal success which gave 5000 crores progit to our company ,few days back I lost hope that I will not get the deal , but after arrival of nandini and pari , I think good luck came by my side .that is why am gonna invest all my profit on pari and nandini name .and today even I will declare officially that pari is my daughter PARI MALHOTRA , yes I have realized that how important both the mother and daughter are in my life.but where are they ? I have not seen them from morning my eyes are dying to see both of them .and here all the guests also want to meet my wife nandini .

and here all the guests also want to meet my wife nandini

Manik 's attire

Then manik's wait was over after 30 minutes , there nandini was descending the steps carefully hlding pari , her saree was heavy , and walking in that with a grumpy pari was the difficult task for her,nd here pari was dressed up in a baby pink small frock , with a head band ,and she was trying hard to remove it , but nandini all the time was holding her hand , and pari who has not seen manik from morning was sad and she became grumpy .