part 20

Hello everyone am here with another update .

Thanks to everyone those who voted for last chappy.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

####################

Precap - manik asking nandini for a date .

Manik pov - I have brought all ecofriendly crackers for pari , I don't want pari to catch any allergy . already she is not well, and nandini even that lady she wont take care of her health , oh god how many works am doing , god have mercy on this innocent soul, but this feeling its so beautiful I mean I never did this shopping for anyone in my life even for alya , but for nandini and pari I feel like to do everything in this world that would make them smile and stay happy .

Manik enters malhotra mansion with large number of shopping bags and crackers boxes in his hand ,when he saw nandini on the floor who was helping pari to stand , but pari being pari was just falling in her lap,and was demanding kisses from her mother , manik chuckles seeing that .

Manik silently puts the bag on the sofa , and silently walks towards them , manik was behind nandini , and pari saw him and she gave him his bright beautiful smile and was waving her hands now , nandini thought that she is tired she picked her up and turned to be banged up wth manik's broad chest , manik holds her by her shoulders to balance her .

Nanidni gets shocked initially but when she finds manik holding her she smiles a little .

Manik picks pari first as she was just moving frantically in nanidni's arms so that she can jump and go into his arms , manik hugs her and kisses her forehead and inhales her baby scent .

Manik - nandini you are so mean

Nandini gets confused by his words and asks him through her hands - why ? what did I do ?

Manik - mrs.malhotra no need to get tensed , I mena how can you teach pari to walk , when I was not there you know how sad I would have become if I had missed this moment .

Nandini takes manik's words seriously and get tears in her eyes , she holds her ear and stands infront of him , and manik curses himself he wanted to tease her but she took it seriously and now she was crying .

Manik hold nandini hand and pulls it down and hugs her in his embrace , his arms were perfectly fitted with his small lfamily pari was on his right and nandini on his left , her tears were soaking his kurta , pari was looking at them like she was an audience and she has to judge her parent's act .

Manik - yes my wifey , I was joking now please don't cry your soaking my kurta and what will I wear then in evening , nandini glares at him

Manik -so now the angry lioness is back , nandini punches him on his shoulder and tries to come out of his embrace

Manik - I didnt hold you so that I can leave you and holds her tightly in his arms .