Part 24

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Thanks to everyone those who all voted for last part.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Dedicated to   sg0534717    happy birthday dear , may god bless you .
Enjoy your day.
Have a blast .
Happy reading .

Note – I don't think I may update next week this book ,and am sorry that I posted this book late but I have eye infection guys and doctor has strictly advised to avoid phones , pc for few days , but don't worry I would update may be the parts will be short , but I will try my level best to give you all update , tomorrow no update guys am going out and tomorrow is the last day of my holidays the once again monday onwards college .

#########

Precap manik reaches madhyam's house .

Madhyam – so manik what say about the deal

Manik angrily – you bastard leave her

Madhyam angrily – or else what you will do ? you can do nothing I will show you what I can do and slaps nandini , see if I do this to your daughter she would die .

Manik calmly – what do you need money buissness

Madhyam – I asked you what I need ?

Aliya – but I need money

Madhaym – just shut up you bitch , aliya shuts up back in fear .

Manik slowly takes the gun from his pocket and shoots at madhyam's hand

Madhyamaaahhh

Manik runs to him and bangs his head to the floor , making him loose his consciousness , aliya was tensed now .

Manikaliya give me my daughter back

Aliya (fear )- no if I will then you will not give me money and you will kill me

Manik calmly – I will give you what you want , but hand me pari she needs to be taken to hospital .

Aliya – no

Manik charges towards her and slaps and takes pari from her and holds her hair – you bitch , I will show you what happens if you mess with manik malhotra's family.

Aliya –manik please leave me its paining

Manik – even nandini and pari cried like this , did you have mercy on them no , then how can you beg of mercy from me and pushes her angrily on the floor , hitting the floor hard.

Manik then sobs hard seeing pari , he kisses her forehead but was shocked when her whole body was cold like ice .

Manik cryingly – pari , princess and pats her cheek

Manik then gazes at nandini , he was in dilemma both her wife and daughter were verge on loosing their lives.

Manik pov – no I cant let myself weak , I need to save both I fucking cant even call ambulance over here .