Part 33

Hey guys

It has been almost  a month since i wrote this book , and i had to read the book to find where i was , and am sick so how much ever i could try to do , i did it .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading.

please do share this book to your friends , if you think this book needs to be known to all manan readers .

**********************

NEXT MORNING

Nandini pov – I was lying on the bed , supporting on my hands . This view was amazing gazing at this both "father and daughter". Manik had a tight grip on her and same she had on her father . even I wanted to get up but his arms has caged me , so till he gets up I cant move .

Manik was moving in sleep , it was my turn to escape . I immedieatly got out of my covers and hurriedly took a bath last night both of us didnt have anything , And now he would complain about his empty stomach to the servants , I silently made my way into kitchen and made a quick breakfast for us and prepared bottle of milk for pari .

MANIK'S ROOM

Manik – I got up , and stretched my arms searching for her . I opened my eyes to find my princess beside me but not my love . I carried my princess and went down to see nandini setting dinning table .My anger rose I asked her "not to work right" .Then why she has to do all this ?

Nandini – I was busy in making manik's plate , that I didn't find manik back of me , it is unbelievable right , initially I used to get scared from him ,and now his touch , presence is addiction to me . I turned back only to find him angry, Why was he angry ?

Nandini (holding his shoulder blade )- Manik something is wrong ?Arent you well ?

Maniknandini cant you understand my word for once ?

Nandini ( frowns her brows)- what ?

Manik – I asked not to work right ?? Then why are you doing all this ?

Manik pov – now she was smiling at me , and trust me it was melting my heart but this time am not gonna let her play her magic on me .

Maniknandini now don't give me that innocent smile its not gonna work

Nandini pov – Plan flop , Next plan on

Nandinimanik , you don't like my breakfast ?

Manik – who said that ? I love food made from your hand .

Nandini –then why are you complaining that I made food .

Manik sighs – it's just I don't want you to stress because of me nandini , And kisses her forehead .

Nandini – I love it, When I do this for you Manik .

Manik – hmm

Nandini pov – we both were busy in our eye locks that we forgot about pari , Who was wide awake from her sleep and Now she was shouting our names

Parimaa

Manik –" nandini she is hungry , I guess"