part 11

Hello everyone am here with the update.

Thanks to everyone those who voted for last part .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

##############################

Precap – alya is caught redhanded

Manik and nandini rush to hospital , nandini wounds were worse now , they were turning into green.

Manik shouts – doctor doctor

Doctor and few nurses arrive to see mank malhotra holding a small baby

Doctor – mr. malhotra what is this , I told you to be careful with baby , nurse take her to icu now , the nurse immedieatly takes pari , but nandini holds the nurse , as even she wants to go with the doctor , she does not want to leave her daughter .

Manik forcefully pulls nandini with him and hugs her tightly ,the nurse takes away pari .

Doctor – mr. malhotra please sign these papers .

Manik – paper why ?

Doctor – I don't think we will be able to save her , so this paper states that if anything happens to the baby the hospital is not responsible.

Manik immedieatly hold the dictor by collar and says – what did you say ? you cant save her , you will if anything happens to her the it wont take 2 minutes also for me to destroy your hiospital and its reputation , I want my daughter safe , do what ever you want , if you want to call doctors from abroad do that I will provide my chopper , and I don't want any barrier in my daughter's treatment . remember if anything happens to her , I will make sure you also die and leaves him

Doctor fears- yes sir . the doctor leaves .

Manik then sees nandini standing outside the icu and peeping through the window , she cant even reach the window , she was standing on her toes .

Manik goes to her and hugs her tightly and says – am sorry nandini ,its all my fault , I have been a jerk from beginning , please forgive me , I know I don't deserve to be forgiven , but please , I am ready for any of your punishment , but please don't take away my dayghter from me , I will make sure that aliya rots in prison , but don't take away pari from me .

Nandini then breaks the hug and nods her head and signs through window about pari and starts weeping once again .

Manik sighs – nothing will happen to her , I am giving you the assurance ,you just be strong .

Then nandini turns her head and sees pari , her little fragile body attached with so many wires , her small little head was tied up with white bandaid .manik then picks nandini and puts her on his feet and says – now you can see properly .

Both of them watch their angel , their heart were pierced when a injection was given to her .

After 3 hours .

The doctor comes out , manik and nandini run to him

Manik – how is she ?

Doctor – let me be true mr.malhotra ,the baby condition was worse I mean she was having fever 103 , when you bought her , her head was bleeding and as she is infected with allergy .i mean her skin had some patches ,we treated that she will be okay , her fever has been down , but the injury at her head , due to that she has lost so much of blood ,and we need blood , your daughter 's bllod group is very rare o-ve ,and it is not available in any hospital , our hospital also does not have o-ve , so one of the parent can donate the blood because in o-ve cases if one of the parent is having the blood group it will inherited by their chikd , so nandini can save her daughter now .