Chapter 4.

Right so, I wanted to make this apart extra long and I don’t think I actually made it as long as I wanted it to be. I was planning around 11 pages on here but I guess it won’t be that long! I couldn’t get on my laptop until quite late today so I had less writing time. I promised it would be up today though, so I hope you enjoy! Please give me feed back, its always appreciated!

-Megan xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV.

My heart is aching, ever since Leila asked me about being in love, all I can think of is her, her perfect blue eyes and long thick blonde hair. Why did we end? Why didn’t we just get through the hard times and work on our relationship. I wonder if she still thinks about me or everything we had. Her name is Maddie, Maddie Smith. She was my ‘high school sweetheart’ but we broke up just after x factor. Every week she would come and congratulate me and there wasn’t one week where she didn’t visit. I loved her so much no scratch that, I love her so much. She’s the definition of perfect in my eyes and I miss her. I still have her number, we speak occasionally. Once a month, if that. I’ve wrote a text, maybe its shady but I don’t care. I’m not a really romantic person and she knows that.

Checking the time it says 11:26. I sighed and glanced down at the unsent text glowing on my phone.

Hey Maddie, you okay? I’m not good with things like this, you know that though don’t you. I’ve been thinking about you, a lot actually. Just to hear from you would make my day. Sorry if I’m bothering you.

Love Harry x

I hovered my finger over the ‘send’ button. Having debates with myself whether to stop being so stupid and to actually send it.

3

2

1

Sent.

No turning back now, I’ll just have to wait for a reply, hoping that I’ll get one. I rolled out of bed, a shower seems such a good idea right now to wash away all my thoughts.

Leila’s POV.

I woke up the next morning in a empty bed, but the smell of bacon wafted through my nose and my stomach rumbled. I made my way to the kitchen, following the scent and I saw… Harry cooking bacon.

“uh, morning?” I said.

“morning! Zayn’s just gone to the shop to get milk, he asked me to come and cook you breakfast”

“right ok” I said taking a seat at the breakfast bar.

“orange juice?” he asked.

“yeah please”

“so, how are you?” he asked.

“I’m fine, you?”

“yeah I’m uh, good” he said not sounding very convincing.

“alright, tell me what’s wrong?”

“no.. it doesn’t matter”

“tell me” I said sternly.

“well you know the other day when you asked me about being in love? Well it brought back loads of feelings for this girl Leila, she’s so perfect I don’t know why I let her go, its just so pointless me thinking about her though because she’s probably forgot about me and moved on. But I cant let her go that easy but deep down, I know I have too” he sighed putting the bacon on my plate.