Chapter 5 - Part 2.

Harry's POV

I searched frantically throughout the many people at this time in star bucks, looking for the familiar blonde hair. But then I saw it, I was frozen. I wanted to move. But I couldn‘t. It’s like my body wasn’t responding with the actions I wanted to do. She turned around; her big blue eyes scanned the room then they finally landed on me. I forced a smile, not because I didn’t want to smile because I couldn’t remember how too. Its like when you’re a baby and you have to say your first word, its hard but if you try hard enough, it will come.

“Harry” she spoke.

“h..hi” I managed.

“loosen up a bit Harry, its only me remember” she smiled. That heart-melting smile she’s always had, is definitely still there.

“s..sorry. I’m uh, a bit nervous” stupid Harry. Your not supposed to tell her that. She laughed.

“well don’t be, but secretly I am too” I immediately loosened then. I finally could take the time to look at her properly. Her hair was longer now, it always did grow fast. Her big blue eye’s stood out, they were only coated with a light layer of mascara because she never really did wear a lot of makeup, another thing I loved about her.

“are you just going to stand there and stare, Styles? Or our we actually going to do something”

“I..uh.. Sorry”

“its fine, shall we sit?”

“yeah”

I instantly loosened up when I sat down, and I could finally enjoy the time I have with her.

Louis’ POV.

From: Hannah

Hey Lou. Sorry to bother you but do you know if Leila’s in? and if she’s free? I haven’t seen her in a while! Xx

To: Hannah

I think she’s gone out babe. I know she was on bed rest yesterday but I think Zayn has took her out for the day. Xxxx

From: Hannah

Oh right, looks like I’m stuck in my house all day today then! Oh well, I’ll do some.. Cleaning? Xxx

To: Hannah

Well, I’m not busy today if you’d like do something? Xxxx

From: Hannah

I’d love to xxx

To: Hannah

Great! I’ll pick you up in half an hour! Xxxx

Maybe, its my turn for a fairytale.

Leila’s POV.

The warm summer breeze swept through the air as we walked along the quiet road of London to get to the nearest park. Silence was between us however it was a comfortable silence and not a awkward one. We finally approached the small park and Zayn began laying out a blanket on the grass and I sat down.

I was soaking up the sun and enjoying my time alone with Zayn when I heard a few girls scream from the other side of the park.

As they got closer I heard mumbles which sounded like ”that’s Zayn Malik” “I can’t believe Zayn’s here” “omg is that Sarah? Wait, no. Zayn’s cheating on Sarah” I rolled my eyes. Luckily I had sunglasses on so they couldn’t see it.

“no Zayn is not cheating on Sarah I’m his best friend”

“oh sorry about my friend, shes a bit obsessed” one girl smiled weakily. She looked really embarrassed and humiliated.