Chapter 7.

Leila’s POV.

I must have fell asleep last night because I woke up in yesterday’s clothes and curled up on my bed. I yawned and stretched waking myself up. It was really early this morning and it was only 8:00 am but I decided to get up anyway.

The only thing that was on my mind this morning was a relaxing long bubble bath and that’s what I exactly was going to do. As soon as I got in I became 100 times more relaxed and it was beautiful. I lay in peace and quiet alone with my thoughts. If Zayn didn’t want to speak about the kiss then so be it. I can’t force him to. I sighed, realising  I had been in this bath for around an hour now.

I got out much to my dismay and scurried back into my room. I don’t know why I call it that, its basically a spare room for anyone who stays, its not exactly mine.

Anyway, I got changed into some leggings and a jumper. Hannah was coming round today I think we were just going to have a movie day.

I walked into the living room and surprisingly Zayn was awake and looked very alert for this time of the morning.

“wow, Zayn your actually up” I gasped jokingly.

“I know, check me out” he replied smugly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“what you doing today?”

“going out with Sarah” my heart stopped beating. I couldn’t breathe.. He kissed me the other day now he’s going to see Sarah? What the actual.. Omg.

“o..oh have fu-n”

“I will, see you later” and he left. He left the house even though its only 10am. He’s never up this early and he does just for her? What is this..

I screamed, yes. I screamed because I had so much anger and hurt inside me I just had to let it out. I don’t know why, but recently I’d had a new found love in music. What’s a better way than singing now? I might not be the best singer but right now, I don’t care.

“I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

That don’t bother me

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out

I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while

Even though going on with you gone still upsets me

There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok

But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most

Was being so close

And having so much to say

And watching you walk away

And never knowing

What could have been

And not seeing that loving you

Is what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go

But I’m doin’ It

It’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone

Still Harder

Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret

But I know if I could do it over