Chapter Six: Her

Jungkook's POV:

"And...... finished!" Y/N exclaims with a grin. She lifts up our final canvas and turns her head to look at me.

We're listening to my Spotify playlist at my house after school. The art project is due tomorrow, and we just needed to put on the finishing touches.

"What do you think?" She asks, still staring at me with wide eyes.

I lift my hand and give her a thumbs up, smiling back at her.

Another week has passed, and I haven't gone to the Underworld.

Mostly in fear, but also because I want to protect Y/N and be with her as much as possible.

I'm scared that my father will do something to stop me from seeing her ever again, which will probably happen. But he'll also somehow hurt me, much worse than when he slapped me in the face.

I haven't gotten a major headache today yet, which is odd, but I haven't thought much of it.

So here I am. On the verge of asking her to be my girlfriend.

It's mostly the boys that are pressuring me into doing it, but there's a part of me that really wants to do it too.

She looks up at the clock on my wall and her eyes widen.

"Oh, time passed quick. I gotta go," she says while looking at me, frowning.

I stand up with her, handing her her black backpack.

"You should probably take the project with you, since you're more responsible than me," I say with a laugh.

Her eyes curve into a grin and she giggles.

"Alright," she says.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon calls from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I call back.

"She needs to go, now!" He yells.

Weird.

"Sorry, I guess something's going on." I say apologetically.

"No no, it's fine. I'm sure it's an emergency, I understand." She softly replies with a smile.

We head down the stairs and turn towards the front door, where all seven boys stand, looking tense.

Really weird.

They all move out of the way to reveal-

Oh my god.

There stands my brother, in all black and standing with an upset expression.

He eyes me, before turning to look at Y/N. His eyes shift as he analyzes her.

Stop.

I take her arm and lead her to the door, shoving my brother's shoulder and turning the doorknob.

"Thanks for coming," I say, forcing myself to smile.

"Thanks for having me.... I'll see you tomorrow?" She grins.

"Yup..." I reply hesitantly.

"Well, see ya." I say, waving.

She waves back, before jogging towards her dad's car and drives away.

I sigh, and brace myself for what's about to come.