Chapter Ten: Nightmare

Jungkook's POV:

"So Y/N, why didn't you tell anyone?" Namjoon asks, Y/N's phone clutched in his hand.

Everyone is gathered in Namjoon and Seokjin's hotel room, and we're all discussing the text she got.

Before she can answer, I speak up.

"Because she didn't want to bother us."

Y/N looks up at me with disgust and anger, and I'm immediately hit with guilt. I shouldn't have done that.

"I-I knew you guys were stressed out already about this so I didn't think it was that big of a deal to just let it go...." her voice gets quieter as her sentence comes to an end.

I can tell she's about to cry, but my thoughts are interrupted by Jimin's arm that wraps around her shoulders as she looks down at the ground.

I'm confused, jealous, and a little angry all at once. But this isn't the time for jealousy.

"Y/N, you need to tell us about anything that has to do with Junghyun. We need to track him down before he tracks us. Understand?" Namjoon is gentle, but he makes his instructions clear.

She nods, but her eyes don't leave the carpet.

"You guys can leave now. Y/N, Seokjin and I are gonna keep your phone tonight, is that okay? We're gonna try and track the text down."

She nods, and walks quickly out of the door, not waiting for me.

The rest of the boys are staring at me, waiting for some kind of explanation.

"Jungkook... spill." Yoongi says, crossing his arms.

I sigh. "I yelled at her for not telling any of us about the texts."

They keep staring.

"I was annoyed, okay?!" I exclaim.

"Jungkook, you were never good at controlling your emotions. But don't take it out on your girl." Taehyung advises, patting my back.

I nod.

"Good night, guys. And Jungkook, fix... that." Namjoon tells me.

I sigh again, before heading out the door and feeling guilty.

I open the door to our room with the key and step in, and she's lying in the bed already. Her shoulders shake. She's crying.

I knew she was sensitive, but it still hits me really hard.

I slowly walk over to her, before sliding into the covers and pulling her body against mine.

"Y/N?" I whisper.

She sniffs.

"I'm sorry. You know how I can't control my temper. I was just really worried." I play with her hair.

She pauses for a few seconds, before slowly turning her body around to snuggle it into mine. She fits like a puzzle piece and I let her head rest on my arm.

She doesn't say a word, but I know I'm forgiven. I grin, before sleep takes me away and it does the same to her.

Y/N's POV:

Fire. It's all I see. I'm shaking.

How did I even get here?

"Jungkook?!" I call out.

There's nobody around.