Chapter Eleven: Close

7:00AM

We're out for breakfast, and everyone's chowing down on some big plate of food, while I'm playing with the scrambled eggs in front of me. My mind is flooded with too many thoughts to keep track of.

Have I put my dad in danger? Was it a mistake to stay with Jungkook? Would I be killed if I leave them now? Or would Junghyun leave me be? "Y/N?" Should I break up with Jungkook and go back to living my depressed life? Would it be-

"Y/N!"

I snap back into reality, and look at Jimin who called my name. Everyone's staring at me in concern and curiosity.

"What?" I ask, wide eyed.

"What's on your mind?" Jungkook softly whispers, gently rubbing my back.

I shake my head. "It's nothing, I'm just not very hungry right now." I lie.

Jungkook gives me a look, but I ignore it.

"Well at least you two have resolved your problem." Namjoon adds, and everyone nods in agreement.

I attempt to change the subject. "S-so what's our plan for today?" I ask. I'm actually pretty eager to know this, so it's not entirely fake.

"Well, we're gonna stay at the hotel for another day, and then tomorrow we're leaving for a new one. Is there anything you guys want to do?" Namjoon looks at everyone's faces, stuffing a forkful of pancake into his mouth.

Hoseok immediately exclaims before anyone can even think. "Let's go to an amusement park!" His smile radiates and nobody can resist.

Not one person says anything, until Yoongi clears his throat.

"Well, it would bring our mood up through all of this. Namjoon, would it be okay?" He asks, and all of us agree.

"As long as at least one of us stay with Y/N at all times, I think it'll be fine."

Hoseok cheers, loud enough for the other tables to look at us, and we all laugh to ourselves, excited and hyped up for the day.

**********************

We're all sitting in the car, while Seokjin drives to the amusement park that all of us agreed to. Jungkook's head is on my shoulder as we listen to some music through the same pair of earbuds.

Hoseok is ecstatic about this. Only, until Taehyung challenges him to going on the rollercoaster with him, and his smile drops. Jimin laughs at that, and I grin as well.

The last time Hoseok went on a rollercoaster, I watched a video that Jimin recorded. His face was absolutely priceless.

The car comes to a stop, and we all climb out

The car comes to a stop, and we all climb out. We turn in our tickets, and enter the park.

I haven't been to an amusement park since my sister passed, so the sight I see is absolutely marvellous.