‣𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑

𝔎arma glared at Nagisa, his hands in his pocket as he sucked his teeth. "I say we kill him. We have no other choice, unless you wanna die." He glared once again, starting to give off a menacing aura. "You know that if we let him live, everyone and everything-- including him, will die. So to save us the trouble, it'll be best to kill him instead. That's the whole point of our mission that our class was assigned to do anyways." 

"I say we save him! We could find a way on how to save him!" Nagisa said, obviously wanting to save the teacher that the whole class (and us) cares for. He believes there's a way-- he knows theres a way! (Spoiler alert: there isn't.) 

"Nagisa, did you hit your head or something? If we had a choice on to save him, don't you think we would try to save him? Of course we would, we all would save Koro-sensei if we could; but logically speaking, we can't. So we're better off trying to save the trouble and giving ourselves false hope and just kill him instead." Karma sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes as he rest a hand on the back of his neck. 

"So?! We could find out was in how to save him now! It's not too late!" Nagisa tried to reason with his best friend, hoping that his best friend would see it from his side instead. Sure, killing him does seem like the more logical side but still. Why not try to look on the positive of things and try to help their favorite teacher? 

"Save it you blue haired pipsqueak, there's nothing that we could do to save him in time. Our only option is to kill him, and we're running out of time either way. It's almost March, and our deadline is March 10th. (I think it is, I'll be surprised if it was correct. I don't remember if they gave a exact date) Nagisa, you know this. Stop trying to act like you're some fucking hero when you're not. 

"That's where you're wrong((Danganronpa reference anybody?))! We CAN save him if we tried!"

"Nefefefefefe~ why don't we split up into team and find out either or not we kill me or save me?" Korosensai appeared out of nowhere, the same grin on his face as he watched, seeing the students starting to get rilled up as they all look at each other.

"I'm choosing kill." Rio said, walking up to the box with "Kill" on it and took out a knife, walking over to Karma's side, making the redhead smirk.

Kaede went over to "Save" and took out a knife with blue painting on it, walking to Nagisa's side and smiled at him.

This made the blue haired male smile, nodding with a rather happy look on his face. "Thank you." He sighed happily, watching everybody choose their sides.

"Now, let's the games begin!" Korosensai said proudly, and loudly for the whole class to hear with a now growing grin on his face as he chuckled, seeing that there was a now tension raising us in the air.

♨︎

Karma has his hands on his pocket, glaring holes into the ground as he sat in his own house, sighing frustratedly as he ran his hand through his red hair. He glanced towards his phone once hearing a 'Ding!' Coming from it, signing he got a message.

The redhead raised a brow, picking up his phone and mentally groaned, seeing who it was. His eyes skimming over the message, with eyes widening at the text message, making him groan in annoyance, seeing it who it is. 

From: Asano Gakushuu
To: Akabane Karma 
Time: 17:39:22

That little secret of yours, I'll find out what it is. Once I do, it'll no longer be a secret anymore because it'll be it to the public as well. Have fun keeping your little secret a 'secret' anymore. 

'That little asshole.' He thought, a deep frown on his lips as he tightened the hold that he had on his phone, clutching his phone in his hand before calming himself down and sighed. Furrowing his eyebrows as he thrown his phone somewhere, most likely on his bed. "Finding it, my ass. No way in hell you'll find it that secret. It's a secret you won't and never know. Even after Koro-sensai die, you'll still won't find out." He laid his head back, staring up at the ceiling and placed his hands on the back of his head. 

"Why don't your desperate ass give up already? It's useless trying to find out a secret you wouldn't be able find out." He sighed once more before falling asleep into a restless slumber.

"Nosy, hellbent people are absolutely annoying."