✿ѕαмє ℓєνєℓѕ, ∂ιffєяєит ∂єνιℓѕ✿

Gakushuu groaned, crossing his arms as he awaited to go to the third floor with his older twin brother.

"Akabane."

"Hm~? And what did I tell you about calling me from my last name?"

"Whatever, let me say this now. IF we get the same job and same position, I'm going to cry." He state plainly, staring down at his twin.

"Ah ah ah~ I'm gonna be rather happy if we did~! But you do know that staring me down isn't gonna make me shorter then you? We're the same height." The redheaded male chuckle at his younger twin brother.

"Tsk. I wish I wasn't." 

"Oh well we did, our father had the same height." He smirked.

"At least MY mom wanted me." Gakushuu scoffed.

"Yeah so, the women that was with your control-freak of a father only wanted fame and money. He didn't have what she was looking for, so therefore she went to my father." He smirked. "Thus why she was pregnant with me~"

"Tsk, even if that was true, I was supposed to be older then you."

"Even if that did happen, you wouldn't know it. We'd still be the same damn height." He smirked.

"So what?"

"Still defines that our mother was a cheater though." He huffed, smirking a bit in triumph because him and Gakushuu knew that was true. Thus, made Gakushuu scoff as he knew that was true as well. 

"Yeah so what? At least I'm not the on put up for adop--"

"Oh look, we're here." Karma hummed, ignoring what Gakushuu said and started to walk to the obvious, with the strawberry ginger male following him. "Besides, I doubt that they can handle a delinquent like me~" he purred out before walking into the room. 

Both Karma's and Gakushuu's eyes widen once seeing it was Gakushuu's and Karma's step/father. 

"I see you both are looking for the same position." The older male muttered, looking down at the stack of papers. 

"I thought you worked at the school old man." 

"Oh I do, the person who usually does this is sick and called me in." This made Karma's eye twitch, before sighing heavily out his nose.

"I see..." The strawberry male muttered. 

"But how? Don't they know that you're a principal?" The redheaded male eye twitched once more, his hands resting casually in his pockets.

"They do but, you see, they also know that it's a day off from the school." Gakuho smirked, resting his face on his fist whilst looking at Gakushuu and Karma. "You two are starting to look more and more like each other each day." He chuckled, getting somewhat of a glint in his eyes. One that both Karma and Gakushuu couldn't read.

Thus made Karma NOT trust Gakuho even more.

"Tsk.."

"Now, you both are here for the job. Yes?"

"Yeah."  The twins said at the same time.

This made the older Asano chuckle, before looking down at the papers. "Ah, alright. I guess BOTH of you can have  the job." He smirked, looking at both of their shocked faces.

"Uh. I don't think you can do this job." Karma muttered, only having Gakushuu nod his head, agreeing his with twin brother. 

"Eh? What do you mean 'I don't think you can do this job'? I'm giving both of ya'll the same job and same position. Which also means that you two are gonna work in the same office." He hummed, before glancing up at the two and back down at the paper work in front of him. "Now shoo, you two don't work till next week since you two are gonna be new to this job."

"But-"

"But nothing. Now, go. Go spend some quality time with each other. Seeing you two are twins."

Karma and Gakushuu sucked their teeth before walking out the room, and tried to leave the room at the same time.

"I would like for you to move, Akabane."

"Nahh, I would like you to move, Asano." Karma spat, before they both managed to get through the door, and soon left the building.

"Tsk, spending time with you.." Karma started.

"Would be utterly hell." Gakushuu soon finished his sentence, thus making Karma smirk.

'Maybe..I can torment him during the small weekend we have before working," making the redhead smirk to himself.

Gakushuu raised a brow at the smirking devil. "I'm not willing to stick around and find out what you're planning. So goodbye, till we start working together." Gakushuu muttered the last word before turning around and leaving.

"Bye Gakushuu~!" Karma smirked, waving bye to him before walking to to his own house. A mischievous plan to mind.