Happy Valentine's Day!♡

Well since it's Valentine's day..well it's not yet since the day I'm typing this up is the same day that I uploaded the last chapter. So uh, let's the two male speak what they have to speak.

Karma:Hello my wonderful fangirls~! I know most of you guys stan me more than that orange over there *points towards Shuu*

Shuu:Excuse me, but I get more fans than you do bakabane

Karma:I hope you females and males have a nice valentine's day!

Shuu:As the same I do, too. Have a nice Valentine's day.

Also, all these specials are taking place when they are in middle school. If there are guys that romanticize them, please change the female pronouns to male pronouns. Enjoy!

Gakushuu's Asano Valentine's

Gakushuu and (Y/N) were currently sitting on the couch, in the male's house. The (h/c)ette female nuzzled into the male's chest. "Shuu-san..?"

"Hm?"

"わたしは、あなたを愛しています/Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu(I love you.)" The female smiled, kissing the 5'9 male's cheek, making him smile in triumph as the male moved some of your hair out the way and kissed your head.

"私もあなたを愛してます/Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu(I love you too)." The strawberry blonde male said with a smile on his lips, "I'l telling you this now. You don't have a choice, once we get the we're gonna get married."

"I don't mind since I wouldn't say no anyways." (Y/N) chuckled happily.

"Happy valentine's day." Shuu whispered in her ear before sliding a promise ring on her ring finger, whilst (Y/N) said the same thing and gave him a box of chocolate.

"I was thinking..It's the day of love right..? Why don't we go and make some love~?"

"N-Nani?!"

Karma Akabane Valentine's 

Karma was currently hanging out with his girlfriend, on his bed since the couch would be the right size for her, but not for the 5'9 male. 

"(Y/N)."

"Nani?"

"Happy Valentine's day." He said plainly before getting up, walking over to his closet and pulled out a teddy bear and box of chocolate. 

"Aww you got this all for me? Thank you Karma-kun!" The (h/c)haired female sprung up and ran over, hugging the red haired male, "anything for my wonderful girlfriend~" he purred out happily with a happy look on his face before a smirk.

"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu~!(I love you~!)" The cheerful female said.

 "Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu.(I love you too)" The male replied, the smirk still on his lips.

"Where's mine? I hope you didn't buy more condoms because we still enough of those~" He purred out once more, making the female blush.

"N-No! Dear Yato." She huffed a bit and soon bent down under Karma's bed to pull out red roses and a box of chocolate. 

"Aw thank you my beloved (y/n)~!" He threw the things on the bed and soon walked over to you, dipping you and placed a lingering kiss on your lips. 

"But all this lovey dovey belongs in bed....without all these clothes~"

"K-Karma!"

"That's the name you're gonna scream out, save ya voice darling."

"B-Bakabane!"

((Happy Valentine's day ya'll! and sorry this is short because I don't have any really good inspo to write this love special, I'm sorry ^^)) 

((For my bday chapter, I wanna do a QA where you guys are asking me, Karma, or Gaksuhuu questions and yeahhh, leave question down below. Idk if I made any sense since its like 5:28am on Valetine's day but im not going to school since I'm still sick bleh im going back to school tomorrow. Ja ne~))