๑вα¢к тσ ωσяк αт ℓαѕт๑

Gakushuu woke up, sighing as he soon cracked his neck and shoulder when he woke up, due to the fact his neck and shoulder hurts. "The hell..?" Gakushuu muttered, he knew his father had the same problem when he was younger. 

The strawberry blonde soon made a face, 'I'm catching my father's oldness..' He thought, he sighed due to not thinking much of it and got up and started to get dressed. Once the tall male had gotten to work, he soon started to feel more pain in his shoulder and neck, the male soon groaned in pain. 

"Hmm? What's wrong Shuu-kun?"

"Don't call me that Akabane."

"Aww~ I thought we had something special Gakushuu~ you weren't like that Friday~"

Gakushuu started to blush immediately, gritting his teeth together as he started to face away from the male, "shut up. That was Friday, this is Monday. Get over it, it's in the past."

"Even though it's in the past, it still happened though."

"Are you in the position to be giving me wise words, Karma?" 

"Oi, nobody was getting wise. Shut up, I was only stating a fact."

"Yeah yeah, it doesn't matter." 

"Yeah it does. Now~ tell bwig bwrother Karma whats wrong~"

"....Talk like that again and I'm disowning you from being my older brother-"

"You called me your big brother!"

"It was a slip of the mouth-"((England much? Author-chan shut up and continue the story Alright alright jeez))

"Tell me whats wrong."

"Well, I woke up with my neck and shoulder really hurting, and I feel like it's been getting worse and worse every minute and hour."

"Why don't you call out early?"

"I'm trying to get paid Karma..."

"You're father would understand. I mean he should, after all he's your father."

((Even tho he said ya'll are both are a disgrace to his father but that's none of my business*sips tea*))

"He's a deadbeat father, he isn't gonna care."

"True."

"H-"

"Just go tell him dammit. Is it gonna kill you?"

"Yes."

"If you don't, I'll tell him for you." Karma started to get up, a small smirk on his lips.

"Alright, sit your ass down. I'm going." The strawberry blonde muttered, sucking his teeth as he soon got up and slowly made his way to his father's office, 'please god don't let me see my father fucking a women.' He did a mini pray before walking into his office.

"Father." He walked in, catching the older Asano's attention. 

"Yes?"

"I would like to have the permission to leave work early?"

"And why's that?"

"I have a pain and in my neck, and I'm going to the doctors to get it checked."

"Ah, finally catching onto my oldness?"

A tick mark appeared on Gakushuu's head.

"I'm teasing, yes you're allowed to leave."

"Thank you." The strawberry blonde soon bowed, leaving the office and soon went to his house. He left Karma, without telling him. Typical.