⁂wєєk вαck tσ wσrk⁂

By the way, Gakushuu had to take off. The male sat in his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

I know, I do not blame him yeah know. He did not know what he was getting and what he was getting out of it. Or call saying he can come back to work.

Hell, he wanted to get a call from Karma .

That's how bored he is.

Right on cue, his phone on the charger, starts to ring.

The strawberry orange male turned his head on the phone.

Karma.

Well, speak of the fucking devil and he shall call you.

He soon had enough of it, putting his phone on speaker. "The he-"

"You have to start coming to work."

"Nyeee? Why?"

"It's for something important. Besides, your week is up."

"What's so important?"

"You'll have to come to work in order to find out."

"Goddamm-"

That damned redhaired, devil looking headass hung up on him!

Gakushuu glared at his phone, he was going to work in the morning. He groaned a bit at the feeling of the warm water, making him shiver in delight.

Soon enough the male got out the shower, seeing how he did not take long in the shower. Not that he needed to anyways; soon after getting out the shower, the male got dressed in his normal working clothing.

He stretched a bit, cracking his neck before gelling his hair the correct way. Not like John from UnOrdinary.  The tall male fixed his tie before grabbing his keys and made his way to work; which he was not really happy about. 

Once the male got to his work place, he signed himself in before started to walk towards his working office that he shared with Karma, narrowing his eyes once he saw people stare at him. He did narrowed his eyes again once he walked into the dark room, thinking as to why the lights in the room weren't on.

The strawberry haired male let out a small yelp seeing that he was blinded by the sudden turning on of the light. All he saw was a manner that said, 

"WELCOME BACK GAKUSHUU, I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!

                                                              -Karma and your dad.

Ps.look outside ;) -Karma"

Gakushuu stared at the bottom of the banner, seeing what his twin had said. Now, he was contemplating if he should or not. He couldn't tell if it's the winky face he added or the fact that Karma told him to look outside. 

I mean, Karma is the devil himself. And if you do what he said, you're basically listening to the devil. But, oh well. 

Gakushuu sighed, walking over to the most obvious window seeing Karma and his father, Gakuho, smiling up at him which made the males himself smile.

"Yo, Gakushuu!" The red haired male smirk, his hands stuffed into his pockets, "I have to two questions for you," making the strawberry male tilted his head to the side as in to say, 'go on with your questions'.

"Do you want to get promoted together-"

"HELL YEAH!" 

Gakuho laughed, running his hand through his hair as he looked up at one of his sons.

"-Rude, don't cut me off GakushOE-" the red haired male snickered, making his younger twin eye twitch. "YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE??"

"HELL YEAH BUT LET ME ASK MY QUESTION! Now, my second and final question is that do you still want to know the secret of former class 3-e?"

Gakushuu soon smirked. "Hell yeah." He snickered a bit, left the office to go outside upon hearing Karma's words.

"Then get your ass down here so we can talk."

((Oi, author-chan, you feeling better now? Eh...I'm still not feeling all myself but I hate keeping my readers waiting. But don't worry about me! I'll be 'fine'. I swear, even if I don't feel like myself anymore because of my situation, isn't going to stop me from updating my stories! At least she's determined.. Yeah..))

((Anyways, I'm back from my hiatus, I guess but I couldn't keep you guys from waiting, and I felt bad...and I came back on Mika's birthday so, happy birthday Mika! Ilysm! But anyone who knows me in real life or is my close internet friend would know what's wrong. Anyways, enough about me, I hope you enjoyed the story! Update's are going to be slower though, since I have upcoming regents coming up and suuuch- ughhhh.))