Merry Belated Christmas and Belated New Years!~

So like, I know it passed Karma's and Gakushuu's birthday and all but like I wanted to do a little something for the both of them and also you, my wonderful readers~ if you happen to follow me on my editing account on instagram, you already know that I made a birthday edit for Karma.

Karma:Author-saaan~ hurry up and work on the draft that's collecting dust~

Me:stfu karma I know that and shhh

Gakushuu:I agree with Author-san but author-san, you can't keep your readers waiting

Me: I knoooow, I had all week to do it too but I binge watching KNB tho...

Gakushuu:trying to finish an anime before my birthday smh

Me:I'm only on EP 21(I think..) Season 1 leave me alone!

Karma:And you had all day to do the edit too~

Me:I knoooow, but my edits didn't export to my phone, and if I did, it would be a waste of my time and storage.

G&K:So are we a waste of time?

Me:Of course not! Also, Karma, shut up I made your birthday edit and I'm sorry Gakushuu, I'm trying to solve this problem, gomensai!

Gakushuu;Hmpf, you're forgiving but don't let it happen again or--

K:I'm putting wasabi paste up your nose~

Me:yeah yeah whatever, now let me get this one-shot started with dammit. My reader's are getting tired of us bickering and having to read this as well!

Readers:thank you my god

Me:See?! Now let me get this one shot over with.

Gakushuu x Reader one-shot special(A day before his birthday)

Gakushuu had recently invited you over to his house for New Year's which also happens to be the strawberry blonde's birthday. He was awaiting in his room, seeing that you've been to his numerous amount of times he gave a key to his house. 

(Y/N) finally got to Gakushuu's house, seeing that she was busy getting her tall and handsome boyfriend a gift. She took out her keys and opened the door, taking her shoes off and putting the gift on the floor. She ran to her boyfriend's room seeing that she knew that he was already there. 

"Ga-ku-shuuuu!!~" She ran inside and jumped into Gakushuu's opened up arms, kissing your head slightly with a small smile on his face. "Glad you could make it even though it's really early, which means that we could cuddle and do whatever we want for the time being." He hummed, happily, before taking your hand and took you to the living room to go and cuddle.

*Time Skip*

Gakushuu and (Y/N) were currently watching the ball drop and soon looked over to each other and back to tv.

3

2

1

"Happy new years!" Both Gakushuu and (Y/N) jumped up, screaming before (y/n) jumped on Gakushuu which made him s c r e a m but he stumped but he did keep his balance. 

"(Y/---)" He was cut off when he felt lips being pressed up against yours, which made him groan softly and pulled back.

"Happy birthday Gakushuu!~" the (h/c) haired girl said with a smile on her face. 

"Where's my birthday gift?" 

"In that bag over there."

Gakushuu put(y/n) down and soon went over and opened it. He grinned happily before he starting to smirk. 

The gift was (gift of your choice), pregnancy tests, and condoms.

"(Y/N)~"

"Hm?""

"Meet me in the bedroom. We have some things to..attend to.

"Okaaay." The female soon went up the stairs to the male's room with him closely behind.

I'll let your mind wonder~

Karma x Reader(His birthday)

(Y/N) was baking a cake, humming happily as she awaited for her boyfriend to get up. She continued to hum happily till she felt strong arms wrap around her waist which made her squeak slightly and felt a chin rest on top of her head. 

"Morning to you too sleeping tomato." She chuckled softly once she head muffled good morning from her sleepy boyfriend.

"You know what day is it?"

"Hmm? Christmas..?"

"Nope!"

"My birthday?"

"Mhm!"

"Can we do the birthday thing later please?"

"Karma." The female said sternly.

"What."

"It's in the after-freakin'-noon. The birthday thing starts now."

The red haired male whined a bit before resting his head on her shoulder.

"Don't give me that whiney attiude mister."

Karma, being the sleepy male he is, he whined again and tighted his grip on the female.

"Karma. I'll give you 3 seconds to go sit buy the tree and look at gifts that have you name on it before I, personally beat your ass." The (H/C) haired female turned her head, giving the male a sweet(though, it seemed sinister to him). This madee the male let go immeditaly and went by the tree and opened the two present that had his name on it.

"A maid dress and condoms..? (Y/NNNN)~"

"Nani?"

"The cake can wait."

"What do you mean the cake can wait? The ca-"

"I have more...important issues to handle." The red haired male soon got up and picked up the female and ran off into their shared bedroom.

"WHAT ABOUT THE CAKE?!"

Let your thoughts run wild.

FYI, you save the cake don't worry.