✾иαgιѕα-кυи...?✾

"Gakushuu, come to my house right now."

"Right now? Why..?"

"Duh, why do you think I asked you right now?"

"Alright alright, let's go."

*Meanwhile with Nagisa*

The 5'3 male looked down at the floor, standing in front of his house as he waited for Karma and his twin with daddy issues. 

Nagisa sighed as he soon remember the note that karma had left for him. He pulled it out his skirt pocket as he reread it.

'Ahayo Nagisa~ I see you found my note~ nufufufu~ so I'm guessing you're at my house already with that dress all the way from middle school with hair extensions. But for all I know is that you probably changed the look of the dress  so my idiotic brother wouldn't know it's you~! Well, by the time you see this letter, me and my brother are on our way already. Well, Sayōnara!'

This made Nagisa's eyes turn white. 'I'm gonna kill myself.' He soon thought as he soon looked down at the dress that was on him. 

"Yo Nagisa!"

This somewhat startled the blue haired male-- ahem I mean female. "O-Oh hello Karma-kun."

"Yo! Nagisa, I want you to meet Gakushuu Asano. He's my younger brother. Gakushoe, this is Nagisa-chan. She's one of my good friends."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms...?" He questioned, wanting to know her last name since they just met and all.

"Shiota."

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Shiota."

"It's nice to meet you too. Mr.Asano." Nagisa smiled at the ginger haired male, making him blush. 

"Let's get on into my house my chickadee's!" The redhaired male chirped happily before opening his door, letting the ginger male in, along with the blue haired male coUgh female into his house.

"Go on and sit on the couch while I make my guest, some food."

"Alright, have fun Karma-kun!" Nagisa soon sat on the couch as he looked down at his closed legs. 

Gakushuu had sat next to him, humming a bit and gave a glance towards the male well...'female' next to him. 'She's really cute..' He thought, blushing a bit before quickly fighting the blush before he heard a sister chuckle coming from the kitchen. 'Oh dear Jesus.'

((Oh Jesus fuck Nufufufu~))

The strawberry male soon slowly looked over to the kitchen, opening his mouth to say something only to be beaten by Karma.

"Gakushuu? Are you...blushing??"

"N-No! I'm not!"

"Such a tsun tsun~"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Nagisa gave a small short feminine giggle. 

This made Gakushuu blush even more, making the red-haired sadist to snicker soon leaving the male alone. This made the young Asano male to make his chance and ask him the 'female' next to him.

"So how long have you known Karma?"

"Since our first year of Kunugigaoka Junior High School."

"Nagisa, you weren't supposed to tell him that, what the heeell." Both Nagisa and Gakushuu heard the whine from the kitchen, thus making both of them stop and look over to the kitchen.

"Karma-kun, please shut up."

"Nagisssa."

"Karma-"

"Hey Gakushuu, did you know that Nagisa here is a guy?"

"Karma, I thought you would tell him later."

"Nagisa is...a  boy?"

"Yeah, do you know Nagisa Shiota?"

"Oh...I'm just leave."

Nagisa and Karma watched the now embarrassed Asano leave, the house and went to his own. The red and blue haired males soon looked over to each other before laughing. Nagisa opened his window before yelling out the leaving male. "I'm sorry, Karma wanted to prank you!"

Gakushuu looked back at the blue haired male, seeing him sitting his head out the window. "It's alright, it's to be expected from Bakabane."

Nagisa laughed at Karma's nickname before nodding and went back into the house, "you're really mean for pranking your younger brother like that."

"Oh well. He'll be over it by tomorrow." The red haired male soon shrugged soon enough.