new text message!

youngmin
offline

hyemi, i heard you stopped by to see me
while i was in the hospital.
call me, we need to talk.
[ sent 16:34 ]
[ read 17:21 ]

"this is looney," he introduces hyemi to his cats. "this is peter," "i have another one, mochi, but it's most probably sleeping in the balcony, hold up," he says, standing up, heading over to the balcony.

hyemi sits down on the floor, where looney and peter was. she puts yuki down on the floor, yuki immediately runs over to hyemi, hiding right next to her, meowing at looney and peter.

looney and peter jumps onto hyemi and starts to lick her. hyemi laughs, petting those two cats gently. daniel heads back to the living room, having mochi in his arms.

he lets the cat down, it runs on over to yuki. yuki hisses at mochi. daniel laughs at the sight of his cats getting along. "i cant believe the day has finally come!" hyemi yells, petting looney in her arms.

yuki was in daniel's arms, she snuggles up with him, it raises his paws and places it on daniel's nose, meowing at him. daniel cant help but giggle at the sight of the little feline touching him.

"how do you take care of them?" hyemi asks, daniel shrugs. "kinda got used to them," was all he said before putting yuki down on the floor.

yuki runs over to hyemi and jumps onto her, resting itself on her shoulders. hyemi was scared that she'll accidentally make yuki fall off her shoulders.

"d-daniel, can you help me here," she stutters, daniel laughs. he takes out his phone and snaps a picture. "kang daniel!" she yells.

"kang euigeon," hyemi sternly says. daniel stops whatever he's doing. his laugh vanished. hyemi smiles. "help me," she pouts.

daniel immediately helps her. he grabbed yuki and put it down on the floor. "jesus christ, a girl cant have a man help her without having to be laughed at?" she rolls her eyes.

"now what's the matter with you?!" hyemi laughs, looking over at daniel which was currently stoned.

daniel mutters to himself, "i - i told you not to call me euigeon," he pouts, " i- it makes me s- soft," he softly says.

hyemi felt her cheeks getting red and warmer. her heart beating faster. she looks right into his eyes. daniel leans in, he slowly wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him, their bodies touching.

daniel breathes heavily. "i - i think i -, i think i love you," he whispers. hyemi's eyes widened. her fists tightened. he rests his forehead on hers, noses touching, they were just about to kiss.

daniel's lips found hers and their lips interlocked each other's. he smiles into the kiss, smirking, knowing that he got the most beautiful girl on earth in his hands.

they were kissing while being surrounded by cats, it was surely daniel's kind of heaven.

that was until hyemi's phone ringed. she jumped, breaking the kiss, she pulls away, fishing out her phone. the contact id named, 'youngmin' appeared.

she sighs, looks over at daniel, "i- i'll take this one," she says before walking away, off to the balcony to get some air.