message cant be sent.

im youngmin
typing...

are you okay?
how's you and daniel doing?
is he talking to you?

im scared |
i dont want to lose him |
yes im okay
but i dont know about daniel.

give him some time

why are you like this?

kind?
and soft hearted?
i told you, hyemi.
your happiness above mine.
[ seen ]

hyemi sighed, locking her phone and putting it in her pocket. she couldn't seem to concentrate on the lecture. daniel hasnt spoken to her in a day.

he stormed off, nobody knows where he is. hyemi had an extra key to his apartment, so usually she'll sneak in and see whether he's in or not.

and he wasnt in, but his cat's food bowl are all full, that means he mustve stopped by and left.

"oh yuki, how are you?" hyemi carries yuki like a baby and pats her soft fur. yuki meows. "have you seen daniel? your daddy?" hyemi softly spoke to yuki. yuki meows again, she sighs.

hyemi was worried, where could daniel be? did he flee the country? did he get into an accident? daniel could be anywhere right now.

all hyemi wanted to do was see him one last time. even though he has feelings for chaeyon, she just wanted to see him again. she didnt want daniel screaming in tears to be the last memory for her.

now whenever someone mentions daniel, all she could think of is him screaming, bursting out tears, pinning youngmin up to the wall.

hyemi tried to call daniel since yesterday but he didnt pick up. she gave up, she knew that if daniel wanted to talk, he wouldve already answered it by then.

she couldn't concentrate on her lecture, so she decided to scroll through tinder again. besides, that's where they started, right?

she tapped on daniel's inbox and she came across all her past memories with him.

[ 02/03/17 ]
KANG DANIEL

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL
remember to be happy and
love yourself! ❤️

daniel why r u like this
it's 1 in the morning

idk, i was bored.
my friends are out drinking.
i cant drink, i need to remain sober.

ahhh, designated driver?

i can be ur uber driver baby

[ 14/06/17 ]
KANG DANIEL

TELL ME WHY KENTA IS
SO ANNOYING

dont be mean :(
hes so sweet :((

r u having feelings for
takada kenta.

nO

come on
what is it
is it bcs hes japanese?

nO I DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM

ok good
bcs i love u

i love you too
u headass