new text message!

im youngmin
typing...

hyemi why are you not replying me
i need to talk to you
please reply me,
okay? ://

"are you sure you're happy with me?" daniel asks, pouting at hyemi. hyemi scrunches her nose and nods her head.

"you're practically one of the best thing that has ever stepped into my life," hyemi whispers, running her fingers through his hair.

daniel wraps his arm around her waist, kissing her forehead. "please dont leave me," he whispers into her ear.

hyemi giggles at the warmth of his breath pressed against her neck.

"i love you," daniel whispers, again and again and again. "i swear to god im going to fucking protect you with all my heart," he reassures her.

hyemi pulls out her phone and sees her notifications filled with youngmin. "is that him?" daniel asks, hyemi nods.

"what does he want now?" he rolls his eyes, groaning. "he wants to talk," hyemi sighs. "what else does that fucking bastard want?" daniel grits his teeth.

"hold on mister, dont be so angsty, it's only 11 in the morning," hyemi giggles, daniel eventually calms down.

"i just — dont understand, you know? like he fuckin hates my guts and —" hyemi interrupts. "it's okay, he wont hurt me, i think," hyemi laughs.

"he wont, and if he ever lays a finger on you, call me. i'll make sure he wont see daylight the next day," daniel remarks.

"talk to me!" youngmin raises his voice at the cafe, slamming his fists onto the table.

hyemi jumps a little, shocked, she tightens the grip on the ends of her shirt. she was scared of youngmin.

"youngmin you spit out the nastiest things about the person i love and —" hyemi gets cut.

"you dont love him, hyemi! you dont fucking love him and he doesnt love you!" youngmin yells at her face.

she shuts up. she sighs. then she lets out a small chuckle underneath her breath, she leans back on the chair, looking away, not making eye contact with youngmin at all.

there was a moment of silence. "hyemi, i —" youngmin stutters, then shuts himself up after knowing that he fucked up.

"look, im sorry," youngmin whispers, apologizing. "im really sorry for hurting you—" hyemi cuts him.

"are you really sorry, im youngmin? huh? are you really sorry because you've hurt me or are you sorry because you cant —" youngmin interrupts her.

"i love you, hyemi! what do you mean?! i would give you the entire fucking universe if it means the world to you! that's how much i love you—" youngmin cries out.

"why do you keep saying things that i have no idea what to reply to?" hyemi says. "why do you keep saying things like this?!"

"w - what do you mean?" youngmin stutters.

"you're just making me feel so guilty because i cant return the feelings back for you," hyemi sighs. "youngmin, stop saying things like this because it just makes me feel like shit!"

"then stop loving him!" youngmin raises his voice. "yeah, sure! because it's that simple, huh?!" hyemi sarcastically replies, laughing.

"hyemi, i would do anything for you to love me back," youngmin slowly grabs hyemi's hand but she pulls away just in time.

she stands up, pushing the chair behind. youngmin stares her down.

"d — dont touch me," she hesitates. youngmin raises his eyebrow, pulling her hand down, she tries to escape from his grip.

"i said dont touch me!" hyemi yells out. youngmin stands up, making his way closer to her, so close that he was practically breathing into her neck.

"please, hyemi, i'll treat you so much better than he can," he whispers into her ear. hyemi walks away, but he stops her and grabs onto her wrists.

"youngmin before i fucking yell right here right now, let go of me!" hyemi raises her voice, her legs shaking, she wanted to run away, she was scared.

youngmin immediately lets go of her. "y — you're sick," was the last thing hyemi said before running off.

"b — baby, what's wrong? why are you panting? why are you shaking? why do you look so scared?" daniel worriedly asks hyemi.

daniel holds hyemi in his arms, wrapping his two arms around her, he holds her close in his embrace and sits down on the couch with her, comforting her.

hyemi shakes her head, she couldnt even look at daniel in the eyes properly. "i — i was scared, i — i thought he was going to do something," hyemi whispers repeatedly.

"i — i know, it's stupid, i mean he just grabbed my arm but —" hyemi gets interrupted.

"who touched you?" daniel asks, sternly. "daniel, it's nothing—"

"is it youngmin? that bastard i swea—" hyemi calms daniel down. she holds him down, then rest her head on his shoulder.

daniel holds her, patting her thigh, making sure she's alright. "dont leave me," hyemi whispers.

she knew daniel was about to leave and find youngmin.

"i would never, baby," daniel whispers into her ear. "dont worry, i'll never leave," he continues.

"look at me," he says. hyemi looks at daniel in the eye. "hey, hey, look at me," he whispers, holding her hands tight, intertwining fingers with him.

"i wont leave, okay? i'll be here, i'll protect you," daniel reassures her. "i'm never leaving," he whispers, placing a gentle peck on her forehead.