author's note || this is a big one

Hey buddies!! Time to get cheesy and sentimental.

Okay. So wow. First of all, sorry this isn't a real update. Secondly, I can't believe I'm writing this.

We have hit 5k reads.

Okay, so pretty much every day the numbers grow. It honestly baffles me why you guys read this.

This child of mine came to be while I was re-watching season one. I wanted to write one because I'd finished writing some other books of mine and I wanted to read a Glenn x Reader. I honestly had no plan for all of this.

Since that day, I gave gained so many followers, found out that I really like writing fanfic, and have been on an amazing journey.

Since that day, this story hit 5k reads. This is as much your accomplishment as it is mine. You guys have been through this with me. You have commented and voted and added this story to your reading lists. You have encouraged me to keep writing.

Without you, this story would never have gotten as far as it has. I honestly can never explain how much I owe to you and how much every one of you mean to me.

So, thank you, congratulations, and I love you.

Thank you for reading this terrible book.

Congratulations for becoming one of the most important things in my life.

And I love you for everything you've done.

Each and every one of you is my friend. Each and every one of you is my soulmate.

T H A N K  Y O U.

In honor of this, I really super-duper wanna do a q and a and if y'all could leave some questions and make me feel loved, that'd be great lol.

love u bye - your honorary trashbag

(this is the squad tag urself I'm maggie)