Chapter 1

Fionna Pov

I turned my sword over and over in my hands. I was so incredibly bored today it could almost be funny. I would normally hang out with Cake at times like these but she was busy at Mochro's today. Bema was also lost or something so I didn't have much to do at the moment. I could always go on a adventure by myself but those weren't nearly as fun as when I was with someone. I just sat there trying to think of things to do while I steadily grew more bored. Intill I snapped myself out of it.

"No Fionna your not sinking into a bored coma today." I said aloud then went outside. I had slipped into that dark pit before. Where your so bored that you don't even want to do something to fix your boredom intill later when you finally snap out of it and realize you've lost your entire day. "Not Today" I said as I grabbed my bag and headed outside. 

I started absentmindedly heading out to the ends of the grasslands. When I noticed something there was a gum drop boy all the way out here. 

"Hey what are you doing so far from home."

He seemed out of breath. Had he ran all the way out here? 

"Fionna Prince gumball got kidnapped again."

I let out a sigh of course 

"Don't worry I'm on it." I said then headed off. 

Gumball gets kidnapped a lot Especially by the Ice queen.  It could get annoying having to save him over and over again but hey at least I have something to do now.

"So now your on a mission to Save Gumbutt again."

"What." I said turning towards the noise and running face first into it.

And there was none other than the vampire king himself Marshall lee standing right there. With a smug grin on his face might I add. I stepped back rubbing my nose a little bit that I had just smashed against his chest.

"What did my amazing physique hurt you." 

"You wish." I said sticking my tongue out at him. "When did you get here."

"Ive actually been here for a while. Ive just been invisible and not saying much."

"How long is a while." I said suspiously.

"Does 'No fionna your not sinking into a bored coma today' sound familiar."  

He had been there that long. I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Just Why though?!" 

"I was bored to and I sometimes hide in your house and mess with things when im bored. I never really knew that you talked to yourself at times before."

"That would explain why one day Cake kept yeling about the chairs moving But DUDE."

I punched him and he laughed. I started walking away and towards the Ice Kingdom again. 

"Oh Come on Fi come back."

"No I got things to do." 

"What if I offered to help rescue Gumbutt."

"Really your gonna help rescue gumball with me." I said giving him a suspious look

"Yes and if he so happened to get get scared by anything on the way so be it." He said making a demon face. 

I walked over to him "What am im going to do with you."

"Maybe and im just spitballing ideas here you could finally admit your in love with me."