Chapter 6

Fionna pov

I was sitting in my house. Wondering what I was gonna do today. Cake had been over at mochros for a few days and im glad she was spending qualtity time with her kids but part of me wondered when they would get back. I decided I might as well head over there. I had nothing better to do and I felt like it.
      I grabbed my bag and sword along with my bunny hat and headed out the door. After some walking i made it over to the barn.
     I opened the door. "Aunt fionna!" One of the pups came over and hugged me.
   "How are you doing tv?"
   "Good mom says I grew a whole 3 inches since yesterday."
   "Wow good for you wheres your momma?"
   "She in the backyard playing with Cake jr."
   I ruffled the little raincorns hair and went towards there.
"Thxs bud."
  Sure enough when I stepped outside  there was cake, and cake jr. Both fighting with swords.
  I walked up to them. "Hey how are you doing."
  "Auntie Fionna" he said dropping his sword and running over to hug me.
  "How you doing bud."
  "Good I was practicing sword fighting with mom.  And I think I was winning. "
   "Close but no. You still got a ways to go before you can beat me bud."
   "So what prompted you to visit?"
   "I was bored cake."
   "I feel like that happens often."
   "Thats because it does."
   "Well hey gumballs having a ball tomorrow."
   "I dont know if im that bored."
   "Come on Fionna. Im gonna go."
   "But its a ball and balls are boring and I have to dress up all fancy."
   "But Fionna I can do your make up and youll look so cute in your dress."
   "Your not making me want to do it more in fact I want to do it less now."
   "Nope Its to late were going to go out and get you a dress."
   I sighed seeing as I didnt think I was gonna be able to get out of this i decided to make the best out of it.
  "Fine ill go but im picking my dress." The last thing I wanted was to be shoved into some puffy princess gown.
   Cake streched all big and we headed to the candy kingdom. When we got there we started looking through dresses.
   "Oh my gosh look at this Fionna its so cute." She said holding up what to me looked like a bottle of puffy pepto bismol.
   "No way"
   She went through a few more dresses and pulled out another pink one this one was simpler and not as gaudy but it was still pink.
"No cake no pink."
"Fine." She looked a little sad. I dont get why she was trying so hard she knows I dont like pink and yet thats all she was mostly choosing. Granted there wasnt to many options that werent it but still.
  Looking through the dresses I began to think screw it ill just go in my normal clothes. But then I saw this one dress. It was actually kid of pretty. It was blue and had medium length sleeves it was a little fluffy towards the bottom but not really puffy. I didnt think I was gonna find anything better so I grabbed this one. I was surprised though to find it considering that they normally had mostly had pinks, reds, and oranges.
    I walked over to cake to show her.
"Wow thats gourgeous sweetheart whered you find it?"
"Burried behind a mountain of pink dresses lol."
We went over to pay for then I headed back as cake went back to the barn promising to be home with more then enough time to get me ready.
   Oh joy I could almost already feel the onslaught of various make up products already.
I entered the tree house my thoughts drifting towards marshall. I cant beleive he licked my finger. My cheeks warmed up just a bit thinking about it.
"Stupid vampire" I said kicking a box that had the misfortune of being in my box. I mean he flirts with me a lot but I beleive that all it was. He knows he'll be able to get a reaction out of me.  I was annoyed at myself for letting him bog down my thoughts so much. I headed upstairs and stripped out my normal clothes and slipped into my pjs. Determinded to cool my head by getting some sleep.