Chapter Twenty-One

Truthfully to myself, my kissing experience equals 0.05; I barely kissed a guy in high school, and it wasn't even tongue. I'm quite simply a failure for everything romance and intimacy, and Sasuke must have noticed that quickly, but does that stop him from pressing his lips against mine? No, and that makes my heart race a race against Bolt. His hands quickly find mine and fixate them above my head while his other hand pulls on my hair; I grown and before I could predict it, his tongue finds my cavern and explores it entirely, leaving me close to dying from a lack of oxygen. Gracious God, he is such a good kisser. His body presses me even further against the wall of the elevator and I squeak for two reasons: the shock of getting pushed against the wall, and the shock of something pressing against my stomach. That certain something being a damn erection—Sasuke Uchiha bloody wants me! And that in a holy damn elevator in some prestigious 5 star hotel that not even Obama could afford for longer than a month! 

Somehow the thought was awfully enticing and even more so I let out a sorta seductive moan that makes him respond with an excited groan; his right hand stops cuffing my pair and finds my face. His thumb runs along my jaw line and my legs must be jelly for sure by now. 

However, everything stops with a single bing and the opening of the elevator on whatever floor we are right now. Is it the third? Second? My mind has other things to deal with for the moment. There are two men, in suits. One is on the phone, from the talk he is most likely phoning his wife or girlfriend. "Dear, I'll be home soon", yeah that sounds about right for wife. 

My eyes search Sasuke, who quickly averts his stare from me; my gaze goes down, belly-area. How in the damn well is his boner gone again? Is he secretly a porn star who can control his dick to his liking? Sasuke Uchiha is on a different level and here I am panting and drawing the attention of the other guy who just looks at me knowingly. Maybe that's Sasuke's secret, he earned all his money through sex tapes and got some STDs in the process and that's why he needs my consent. He can have it. By now he could be a serial killer and I'd still fall to my knees and call myself to be his, I don't care. I want this guy, and this three seconds of a boner might hint that he wants me, too. Fair enough. 

The ride till the ground floor is quiet, Sasuke glances at me every now and then and I shudder, picturing what has just happened. Has it really happened? I touch my lips. Yep, it definitely happened—it's swollen, slightly bruised; damn what a kiss! But Sasuke allows no word about it to leave his mouth. He's playing secretive again, and just takes my hand in his, dragging me out of the lobby of the hotel to the parking lot where he leads me to a black Audi and opens the passenger seat's door for me in an all gentleman-like way. 

Silence. Truly, everything is either loud or silent with Sasuke Uchiha. He just drives and I stare out the window. There is some classical music playing, Chopin I assume. A part of me wants to just start the real talk, but I know that if he wanted to discuss what has occurred, he'd have done that conversation a long time ago. But it's been ten minutes in the car and all there is, is music and car sounds. Until...

"Uchiha," he snaps. Just a second before the sound of a mobile has been ringing, and Sasuke pressed a button to speak on speaker.

"Sir, I have emailed you the papers that the legal team has given me."

"Great, was that everything?"

"Yes." And just like that he ends the call only for the ringing sound to appear again.

"Speak."

"Mr. Uchiha, I have scheduled you the meeting with Mr. Uzumaki." 

"Good, tell him I expect him to be in best form for our match."

"Yes, Sir." He sure is a busy man. 

"What!?" he snaps even harsher now and I flinch.

"Got laid, bro?" I flushed as I hear the voice.

"What do you want, Obito?"

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to know if you had fun with [name] last night," Obito says and Sasuke sends me a short apologetic look.

"How about you ask her, she is in the car with me right now."

"Hi, [name]! Not to be blunt, but did you suck my brother off real good? He is usually more of a nonce toward me." I cough at the truly blunt question. Ha, I wish!

"We'll be in five, Obito." Sasuke answers and ends the call much to my luck.

"I'm sorry for him."

"It's okay, Rin is just like him. I guess I'm used to it."

"Mhm, Miss Nohara really seems to suit my brother rather well." I just nod. So, you prefer talking about you brother's love life rather than talking about what happened in the elevator. Great.